Melbourne Football

2013-14 MEMBERSHIPS

Red or Dead

that would be a horrible reason to get a spike in memberships

Who cares what the reason is!

We've already got that dedicated core that we need, that will be there absolutely no matter what. All of us here are part of that. Now we are just looking for those bandwagoners to jump on board. We need as many of them as we can get. Then it's down to the club and us as fans to make their experience so good that they want to commit long term and grow that dedicated core.

• Like 2

I got an email off the Victory muppets to sign up for membership. I see their target is 23k. Can you unsubscribe with "other reason"? I've got some great ones l can type :)

Why were you subscribed in the first place?

I believe they sign you up as a three/five game member when you buy a ticket online for the derby. Cheeky.

As I posted on the last page, tick "inappropriate e-mail". Who wouldn't be offended by that lot?

• Like 1

I only went to approximately a dozen of Victory's games many moons ago and l never got a single email until last year. I have been a member of MH since day 1 so l have no idea how my email became on their mailing list. I did however sign up to ticketmaster a year or so ago and l believe since then l have been getting Victory's emails.

• Like 1

Seriously, what more can Central Coast possibly do to get members? 

Best run club in the league, one of the most successful clubs in the league, their own academy, one of the nicest stadiums in the league and they're just coming off the back of a maiden championship. I know Gosford isn't massive but still!

Edited by Nate

Seriously, what more can Central Coast possibly do to get members? 

Best run club in the league, one of the most successful clubs in the league, their own academy, one of the nicest stadiums in the league and they're just coming off the back of a maiden championship. I know Gosford isn't massive but still!

Gosfords a shit hole and everyone is too interested in getting stoned and eating cheezles.

• Like 1

Last Season # Vs this season

3,300 August  16th Vs 3800 (+15.15%)

3,650 August  30th Vs 4272 (+17.04%)

4,000 Sept.     12th

4,750 October 4th (day before round 1)

We need to hit 4680 by Sept 12th to stay 17% ahead of last season.

We might well make the 4680 by 12th September. We're still nicely ahead of last year.

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 2

Last Season # Vs this season

3,300 August  16th Vs 3800 (+15.15%)

3,650 August  30th Vs 4272 (+17.04%)

4,000 Sept.     12th

4,750 October 4th (day before round 1)

We need to hit 4680 by Sept 12th to stay 17% ahead of last season.

We might well make the 4680 by 12th September. We're still nicely ahead of last year.

after being a little worried earlier in this thread, i'm actually quite proud of the way Heart have pulled the finger out. 

TBH (and given the presence the club has online and with the Kewell ads on foxtel) i'd be surprised if we didnt keep a 15%-17% increase up on last year (if not more of course).

awesome signs and something to be stoked about in terms of the club putting some effort in!!!

Edited by mattyh001

The pre-season Melbourne Heart FC Cup is scheduled in 2 weeks, numbers should skyrocket at that time with all junior players getting a membership for competing in the tournament. Should be close to 6000 before Round 1.

Having to give away memberships :droy:

Discounted memberships. It's something like $40 to participate in the tournament, which covers the membership cost. Good initiative I reckon, get kids signed up, drag their parents along etc.

The pre-season Melbourne Heart FC Cup is scheduled in 2 weeks, numbers should skyrocket at that time with all junior players getting a membership for competing in the tournament. Should be close to 6000 before Round 1.

Having to give away memberships :droy:

That's a little unfair Marteaux. The tournament is the brainchild of a local tradesman from the peninsula who buys the memberships himself and then gives them out to the participants who pay the entry fee to the tournament. He risks a substantial amount of money each year to do this. His motive is simply to promote the game of football and help the Heart.

Seriously, we should be starting a thread in honour of this tradie and buying him/her a slab every few weeks during the season. Brilliant stuff :clap:

• Like 2