Melbourne Football

2013-14 MEMBERSHIPS

Red or Dead

Another nice little jump to crack 4100...

4101 at 1:45pm.

50 more by August 30th and we'll maintain the 500 member increase from same time last season

101 more by August 30th and we'll maintain the 15.15% increase from same time last season.  :up:

Edited by Red or Dead

Another nice little jump to crack 4100...

4101 at 1:45pm.

50 more by August 30th and we'll maintain the 500 member increase from same time last season

101 more by August 30th and we'll maintain the 15.15% increase from same time last season.  :up:

It'd be fantastic if we made 5000 before the season starts.

Loving where this is at and great to see @BennyZ reading the thread at the same time I post this, make a post legend!

We're the only 2 from our small MHFC supporter group from footy who have signed up but we're pretty confident at least 3 more will jump on board!

On average we are probably seeing an increase of around 22 or so a day? Correct me if you reckon this is wrong

Therefore

Roughly 60 days till round 1......

We are looking at around another 1320 memberships. 

I would also factor in maybe an extra 300 or odd for excitement around the beginning of the season.....

Brings it to around 5,760

Any other increases would be based around new signings, good pre season form etc. Would be pretty good if we could hit 6k by the start of the season which means we would need approx 31 each day.....I reckon this should be our aim and hopefully during the year good team form, Kewell, 5 game memberships we can get up to around 8k or so!

On average we are probably seeing an increase of around 22 or so a day? Correct me if you reckon this is wrong

Therefore

Roughly 60 days till round 1......

We are looking at around another 1320 memberships. 

I would also factor in maybe an extra 300 or odd for excitement around the beginning of the season.....

Brings it to around 5,760

Any other increases would be based around new signings, good pre season form etc. Would be pretty good if we could hit 6k by the start of the season which means we would need approx 31 each day.....I reckon this should be our aim and hopefully during the year good team form, Kewell, 5 game memberships we can get up to around 8k or so!

I didn't want to make that assumption as the push near start of season should increase as will membership.. More publicity, less AFL, family day, plus multiple other factors..

Signing a replacement marquee should also help. We saw a spike when Engelaar was announced, if we sign a marquee to replace him we should see another spike!  ;)

Yep definitley, I read an article somewhere today that Engelaar was insured (as he should have been) meaning that most of his wages will be covered. 

Don't get me wrong I was a very happy man to see him signed but at this point (from a selfish and team point of view) I wouldn't be that angry if the injury was season ending and am glad it did occur at the time it did rather than down the track. I feel sorry for him but it gives us plenty of time to look for another marquee which will hopefully see a boost in membership/attendances, not to mention will improve our onfield performance. Mind you I would have been a lot happier if he was just playing and we don't have to go through all this bullshit again!

Maybe this may have been the cause of the delay with McGrath, maybe they may look to sign a marquee striker now Engelaar is gone?  

Would need 40 a day for 6k and 30 a day for 5.5k. A new marquee and whoring out Harry Kewell's face in advertising and interviews should get us there

Is that by the start of the season or our first home game?

start of season. 35 a day for 6k and 25 a day for 5.5k for the first home game

Edited by Tbitm
  • Like 1

Dont want to be a wet blanket but I am pretty sure the jumps are just the amount processed that day. Despite having already signed up through the payment plan I am receiving calls from Harry Kewell telling me to become a member. Its good to see that our numbers are reasonably healthy (by our standards) but over the past three seasons our overall membership has stayed pretty much the same. I dont think we have done enough to see a significant jump in memberships this season either.