Melbourne Football

2013-14 MEMBERSHIPS

Red or Dead

Memberships

EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR 2013-14 MEMBERSHIPS

Melbourne Heart FC are currently finalising a number of enticing and flexible membership options as the Red and White embark on another exciting journey ahead of the 2013-14 season.

Current members who are looking to renew will be notified through email communications when the full list of membership options are launched, while fans looking to join can stay up to date through our website www.melbourneheartfc.com.au or sign up to YOUR HEARTLAND newsletter - Heart's Official eNews - for regular email updates.

To express your interest in 2013-14 memberships call 1300 ALL HEART (1300 255 432) or emailmembership@melbourneheartfc.com.au

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/melbourneheart/membership

There's a "Sign up now" button at the bottom but it takes you to the Sportsubs website...not much help.

Probs wont sign up this year due to missing a number of games at the start of the season and possibly at the end, and due to a general lack of confidence in the club and funds. It really should be up to the club to convince the potential members to sign up - why pay for something you don't like? I'm not talking about myself specifically but it'll be hard to attract new members and to consolidate existing fans into members with the persistent negative vibe one can't help but feel about the club. Maybe it's fully fledged post season depression outweighing the early stages of preseason optimism.

Inb4 get called a shit fan.

• Like 1

Probs wont sign up this year due to missing a number of games at the start of the season and possibly at the end, and due to a general lack of confidence in the club and funds. It really should be up to the club to convince the potential members to sign up - why pay for something you don't like? I'm not talking about myself specifically but it'll be hard to attract new members and to consolidate existing fans into members with the persistent negative vibe one can't help but feel about the club. Maybe it's fully fledged post season depression outweighing the early stages of preseason optimism.

Inb4 get called a shit fan.

You are free to make your own decision on how important you view a MHFC Membership is in your role as a supporter of the Club.

As of early last season us Core Lads made a decison that all YSIDE Core Members were to also be Club Members.

It was an easy decison to make as we saw the two as being exclusive of one and another.

• Like 2

Memberships

Melbourne Heart FC are currently finalising a number of enticing and flexible membership options as the Red and White embark on another exciting journey ahead of the 2013-14 season.

Current members who are looking to renew will be notified through email communications when the full list of membership options are launched, while fans looking to join can stay up to date through our website www.melbourneheartfc.com.au or sign up to YOUR HEARTLAND newsletter - Heart's Official eNews - for regular email updates.

To express your interest in 2013-14 memberships call 1300 ALL HEART (1300 255 432) or emailmembership@melbourneheartfc.com.au

There's a "Sign up now" button at the bottom but it takes you to the Sportsubs website...not much help.

That has been on the club web-site for weeks.

Memberships

That has been on the club web-site for weeks.

Okay, but it wasn't posted on this forum...  :unsure:

I pay $250 for my Swans membership and there are only 4 games in Melbourne! But i don't really think twice about it cause I just want to be a member.

I'd also buy a Heart pet membership if they bring it out. It's not like my cat can come to the games (obviously!) but I'd just see it as a donation to the club.

• Like 2

I pay $250 for my Swans membership and there are only 4 games in Melbourne! But i don't really think twice about it cause I just want to be a member.

I'd also buy a Heart pet membership if they bring it out. It's not like my cat can come to the games (obviously!) but I'd just see it as a donation to the club.

Lol - I know a few others who would take up this option (Myself included).

Even if I couldn't make any of the Heart games. I would still renew.

I have to say I would probably do the same, as I kept a Interstate Geelong Membership going for most of the seasons when I was teenager living in Perth.

Same boat as you two - probably keep collecting the MHFC badges, stickers and 3rd kits. lol

Done the same with by Carlton Blues membership this season. Got membership, without a reserved seat because i knew i wouldn't be able to attend games.

EDIT: Same boat as the three of you - Added Natalie into the equation lol 

Edited by Deviate

They had the pet memberships 2011/12 but scrapped it last season. So my dog couldn't rejoin. Was a shame cos he needed new poo bags.

• Like 2

Another person who has seen the light (re Swans that is)!!!

I'm in, the girl's in too so see you all!

I pay $250 for my Swans membership and there are only 4 games in Melbourne! But i don't really think twice about it cause I just want to be a member.I'd also buy a Heart pet membership if they bring it out. It's not like my cat can come to the games (obviously!) but I'd just see it as a donation to the club.

They had the pet memberships 2011/12 but scrapped it last season. So my dog couldn't rejoin. Was a shame cos he needed new poo bags.

Why the feck would the scrap the pet memberships? Idiots! FFs it was free money!

Or continue to pay guys like Simon Colosimo and Fred $250k a year like they did last year, and offer contract extensions to players that have NEVER played a good game in red and white stripes like they will this year.

To whom are you referring to about contract extensions?

I wonder just wonder if this in to coincide with a player annonoucement.

Yep, Kewell to be confirmed on Monday 3rd @12pm BST (British Summer Time) so 9pm AEST which means it'll be all over the news and newspapers on Tuesday so everyone will jump on board on and sign up on the Wednesday!  :D