Melbourne Football

2013-14 MEMBERSHIPS

Red or Dead

Do the payment plan mate, having to pay 12 bucks a week for a membership works out so much better than paying straight up, especially the fact i can't afford it straight up due to the fact i'm only working part-time 

Payment plan should also be a strong part of any membership pitch to mates. "just 12bucks a month" sounds alot better than "just $130"

• Like 1

Do the payment plan mate, having to pay 12 bucks a week for a membership works out so much better than paying straight up, especially the fact i can't afford it straight up due to the fact i'm only working part-time 

Payment plan should also be a strong part of any membership pitch to mates. "just 12bucks a month" sounds alot better than "just $130"

It really should. That option is a HUGE selling point

• Like 1

I have already purchased a premium B membership for me and the mrs, and am considering purchasing an active support one as I will most likely be coming by myself to a few games but reading a bit on here it seems like people just sit where they please so do you reckon I am best off just sitting in general admin and using my premium B one and sit close to the active area and get involved from there or do you reckon it is worth to purchase an active membership? Am on concession so $13 a month or so doesn't hurt too much! Looking forward to meeting some of you blokes and sharing a beer or 12!

Edited by RoyalHeart

I have already purchased a premium B membership for me and the mrs, and am considering purchasing an active support one as I will most likely be coming by myself to a few games but reading a bit on here it seems like people just sit where they please so do you reckon I am best off just sitting in general admin and using my premium B one and sit close to the active area and get involved from there or do you reckon it is worth to purchase an active membership? Am on concession so $13 a month or so doesn't hurt too much! Looking forward to meeting some of you blokes and sharing a beer or 12!

Get an active lad! Generally though you should be fine to just come and stand in the active area, i can't remember being checked all season for an active membership tbh. The only thing would be with the derby games, sometime's acg decide to do there job properly and check, but you should be fine with a general admission membership

Get an active lad! Generally though you should be fine to just come and stand in the active area, i can't remember being checked all season for an active membership tbh. The only thing would be with the derby games, sometime's acg decide to do there job properly and check, but you should be fine with a general admission membership

Yeah I am thinking I will, loving the payment plan option, reckon I will do it! I went to around 3 games last year have been a fan for a while and you blokes do a great job and am keen to get on board properly, Cheers!

• Like 1

Yeah I am thinking I will, loving the payment plan option, reckon I will do it! I went to around 3 games last year have been a fan for a while and you blokes do a great job and am keen to get on board properly, Cheers!

I'm in your boat mate, went to a few games last season and sat in Premium B but decided to fully commit to active for the first time for this season and I cannot wait!

• Like 2

Buy an active, then when the Mrs doesn't go you have 2 spare to bring other family/friends and share the love.

• Like 1

Went trawling through the forums and found this for ye all

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:00 PM

'KSK_47', on 30 Aug 2012 - 5:10 PM, said:snapback.png

According to a Facebook post today the count is 3650 and memberships are being sent out currently (in dribs and drabs I assume)

just got an email saying:
MEMBER COUNT REACHES 3700

We are ahead! but not by much.....

Is there any way to pay by cash for a membership... ?

Why dont the club set up membership booth`s at shopping centres ?

Just for a week at places like Highpoint,then one over the other side.

I like to pay with cash.

That's actually a really good idea! One week in each big shopping centre could be massive!

Unless they have staff available, they probably don't even have to pay anyone to do it, I'm sure they can find volunteers on this forum who would happily man a booth for the benefit of Heart's growth. The centres I think they should target are:

Highpoint

Doncaster Shoppo

Chadstone

Southland

Fountain Gate

Northland(?)

I'm from the South-East so I'm not sure if there are any other big centres in the North or West other than Highpoint. Is Northland big?

Edited by Red or Dead

Posted this a few pages back but i thought i'd post it up again. 

These were our membership numbers last season

3,300 August 16th

3,650 August 30th

4,000 September 12th

4,750 October 4th (day before round 1)

This would be good to compare to tomorrow (August 16th). More than 470 ahead at this point, hopefully tomorrow it'll be more than 500!  :)