Melbourne Football

Luca$h Neill

Red or Dead

Oh and its not the first time I have posted something in here that no one agrees with me.

:)

I agree with you. He chose another club over ours, for very good reasons (money, family, hometown, adp, better team/coach etc.) and we need to get over it. Sure, depending on what he had said to us he might have burnt a few friendships, but he didn't sign anything and was free to join any club he wanted.

He took a $30K paycut NOT to be a Heart player.

He has disrespected the Heart in such a way that cannot be forgiven.

Thank you Luca$h, we now have the beginnings of a rivalry - come matchday you will know that you are not forgiven and I'm sure that the red'n'whites on the pitch will be desperate to show all of Australia what a waste of frickin money you really are...

• Like 1

Sydney are paying him $70,000. We offered $100,000.

Source: fox sports news

Luca$h is one irrational consumer. Glad that the club isn't signing someone who can't even economics.

consumer?

He is a producer of football services, in this case, not a consumer :up:

Woops, do i even economics?

• Like 1

He has disrespected the Heart in such a way that cannot be forgiven.

Thank you Luca$h, we now have the beginnings of a rivalry - come matchday you will know that you are not forgiven and I'm sure that the red'n'whites on the pitch will be desperate to show all of Australia what a waste of frickin money you really are...

So he says.

I dont believe he would be getting only 70k at Sydney. Sydney and the FFA would have conjured something up to get him there. He is a lying cuntbar 'so lets leave it at that' Luca$h.

Edited by Dylan

so why are we calling him out for taking the money?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/w/west_ham_utd/6282817.stm

West Ham confirm capture of Neill _42474963_neill203.jpg

Blackburn offered Neill a new deal but he has refused to sign it West Ham have confirmed the capture of Blackburn defender Lucas Neill for an undisclosed fee thought be about £1.5m.

The Australia international snubbed Liverpool to join in West Ham's relegation fight.

Neill, 28, will reportedly earn £60,000 a week at West Ham, twice what Liverpool were prepared to offer.

• Like 1

Sydney are paying him $70,000. We offered $100,000.

Source: fox sports news

Luca$h is one irrational consumer. Glad that the club isn't signing someone who can't even economics.

consumer?

He is a producer of football services, in this case, not a consumer :up:

Woops, do i even economics?

He's an irrational consumer of cock.

• Like 1

I can confirm from an inside source that there was definitely a verbal agreement between Neill and the club. He told the club he was right to go and then pulled out There are some very upset and unhappy campers in the Heart hierarchy including Hayden Foxe who is good friends with Neill. There will be a lot of feeling in this game. Expect the boys to come out firing.

Venting our spleen against Neill and Sydney won't do us any good, either as a club or as supporters.

What is clear is that JA and HF trusted the word of someone whom they thought was a friend, and he broke that trust.

IMO we need to learn a lesson out of this season. We have to harden up in all respects. We have to raise our expectations in all aspects of the club, both on and off the field, demand performance, and kick arse when we don't get it. Otherwise we are going to be a bottom four club on a permanent basis.

• Like 3

Venting our spleen against Neill and Sydney won't do us any good, either as a club or as supporters.

I don't know - I'm starting to feel better already!

The guy went back on his word - WTF? He showed how much integrity he has didn't he? and this is the guy we've chosen to lead us as a football nation? Might be time for a re-think Holger.

Interview on SEN with Scott Munn and then after with Pignata (CEO Sydney).

http://www.sen.com.a...ny-Pignata/7125

Munn clearly is pissed and says that Neill has form (previously snub of Liverpool to go to West Ham)...

Pignata isn't quite sure when Neill agreed to sign with them......

FFS it supposed to have happened Saturday morning according to reports but I bet it was on Friday when Neill's dodgy manager asked for a "sleep on it".

Also Davutovic giving his view of some inside knowledge..

http://www.sen.com.a...gue-Update/7135

At the end we don't need such players that lack integrity and have no shame...

How the f*&k is this guy the captain of Australia when he conducts himself in such a way????

Edited by TheGaffer
  • Like 1

If Lucas Neill had discussions with Frank Farina and Sydney 'a few weeks ago and then on Thursday' he must have known he was probably going to Sydney. Yet he still gave his word to us, and made us meet up with him on Friday. If the switch wasn't about money, why ever tell JA etc he was coming to Heart. I'm really confused.

Well if he was speaking to Sydney weeks ago (which is what Sydney are saying), and it really is about family and playing fooball, not money, then it should've been easy to come to a deal with Sydney. He didn't need to speak to Heart.

The only reason I can see for him to negotiate with us was to leverage a better deal at Sydney. (What I think happened.)

Or, he was serious about coming here, and went back on his word for whatever reason.

Either way, he's a c*nt.

Edited by Sash

F*** Luca$h! Seriously! I said it from the start I never wanted Grella nor Luca$h. But Luca$h is different in this case, prick only wanted more money. We need to boo that guy everytime he touches the ball. Who cares if he is the captain of the Socceroos! He is not good enough for an international side and he should give younger blokes an opportunity and not hang around like a bad smell.

Interview on SEN with Scott Munn and then after with Pignata (CEO Sydney).

http://www.sen.com.a...ny-Pignata/7125

Munn clearly is pissed and says that Neill has form (previously snub of Liverpool to go to West Ham)...

Pignata isn't quite sure when Neill agreed to sign with them......

FFS it supposed to have happened Saturday morning according to reports but I bet it was on Friday when Neill's dodgy manager asked for a "sleep on it".

Also Davutovic giving his view of some inside knowledge..

http://www.sen.com.a...gue-Update/7135

At the end we don't need such players that lack integrity and have no shame...

How the f*&k is this guy the captain of Australia when he conducts himself in such a way????

My question is how the f*&k is this guy captain of australia when he is shyte!?

• 2 weeks later...

So do we all still prefer Neill to Vrankovic after last week boys?

I reckon you've misinterpreted "The Plan". In my opinion he was never going to replace Vranks. He was going to replace to replace Colosimo and mentor Vranks and yes I would (in a football sense at least) still prefer Neill to Colosimo.

Toxic shit Luca$h. Think's he's above Australian football. Doesn't deserve to be national captain with that shocking attitude towards the fans that have given him so much in his footballing career. Fuck off back to Qatar and stand him down as captain. Doesn't deserve our country's hospitality anymore.

Now extremely glad we didn't sign him.

• Like 4