Melbourne Football
jw1739

Memberships

jw1739    7,092
43 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

Still can't get a 5 match flexi in City Blue though.  Which is what I want right now...

@fensaddler I doubt they'll do that for any "reserved seat" membership. It would be fairly complicated to keep a tab on which seat has been sold for which match. Not impossible though.

fensaddler    426
26 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

@fensaddler I doubt they'll do that for any "reserved seat" membership. It would be fairly complicated to keep a tab on which seat has been sold for which match. Not impossible though.

Was no problem two seasons ago with similar attendances...

belaguttman    3,802

Mrs G and I renewed today with a 5 game flexi, it's actually cheaper than a City Traveller (country) ticket with better benefits. Strange. 

Also annoying as we'll have to upgrade every attendance ticket to site behind active:wub:

They sure don't make it easy

fensaddler    426
2 hours ago, belaguttman said:

Mrs G and I renewed today with a 5 game flexi, it's actually cheaper than a City Traveller (country) ticket with better benefits. Strange. 

Also annoying as we'll have to upgrade every attendance ticket to site behind active:wub:

Might prove a solution for us if we can upgrade.  How much does it cost to upgrade into active/blue?

belaguttman    3,802
1 hour ago, fensaddler said:

Might prove a solution for us if we can upgrade.  How much does it cost to upgrade into active/blue?

Dunno, I'll tell you next week. I'd suggest calling the franchise and letting them know so it isn't just me being difficult

Jovan    3,071
5 hours ago, belaguttman said:

And here I was trying to work out why we have had our best start to the season ever. Thanks Bela it was good while it lasted.

• Like 1

Shahanga    3,616
1 minute ago, Jovan said:

And here I was trying to work out why we have had our best start to the season ever. Thanks Bela it was good while it lasted.

Should we pass the hat around to keep @haz from watching and @belaguttman from attending?

looks like our best chance of winning the league.

• Like 3

belaguttman    3,802
2 hours ago, Jovan said:

You're right, the first game I attended was the Sydney game. Luckily we aren't going this week (or to any Sunday games). IT'S ALL MY FAULT:wub:

• Like 1

belaguttman    3,802
2 hours ago, jw1739 said:

10,381. Wow, only 108 new members in the past 14 days. Poor take-up of the 5-match flexi-memberships.

I'm responsible for 2 of them

jw1739    7,092

Can anyone find a "Contact us" page on the club web-site with a list of e-mail addresses? I can't. I want to ask them about "Cityzens" and "Cityzens Points" but I can't find a "general e-mail address."

japiedog    799
54 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Can anyone find a "Contact us" page on the club web-site with a list of e-mail addresses? I can't. I want to ask them about "Cityzens" and "Cityzens Points" but I can't find a "general e-mail address."

info@melbournecityfc.com.au

this is all I can find other than

membership@melbournecityfc.com.au

mjake1234    224
On 17/11/2017 at 7:16 PM, jw1739 said:

10,381. Wow, only 108 new members in the past 14 days. Poor take-up of the 5-match flexi-memberships.

5 match offer doesn't seem to have done anything.  We have been about 10% down on the same time last year for the last month.

jw1739    7,092
2 hours ago, mjake1234 said:

5 match offer doesn't seem to have done anything.  We have been about 10% down on the same time last year for the last month.

My take on it? No point in offering these things now, except perhaps something for the school holidays. Only if our results improve consistently will attendances increase, and memberships will follow attendances if the improvement in results is maintained.

The boy has cried "Wolf!" once too often.

jw1739    7,092
2 hours ago, japiedog said:

info@melbournecityfc.com.au

this is all I can find other than

membership@melbournecityfc.com.au

@japiedog Thanks. I found membership, but not the first one - which page is that on? However, that's what I used because it was already in my address list.

I've had an auto reply and now await a full reply.