Melbourne Football

Memberships/Season Tickets

jw1739

Received my membership pack today. Overall very happy with it but that default picture on the card is awful. Will definitely not forget to choose my own next season. 

Only things i would like to see changed is i would prefer the keyring to be a bit smaller (can see that being quite uncomfortable when in my pocket) and the pin to be less plasticy but neither are a huge deal. Scarf is nice and good quality.

Still feels stange opening the parcel and seeing all that blue. Not sure i will ever get used to that.

7 hours ago, mattyh001 said:

As of posting, tally is 10,373.

Chances of breaking 12k before Melbourne Cup day / start of November?

7 hours ago, n i k o said:

Extremely optimistic. 

Currently 10,495, so a jump of 122 in 7 hours.

A few things would have to go right, but home league games and another Derby will go a long way (particularly with a second Derby win)

33 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

Received my membership pack today. Overall very happy with it but that default picture on the card is awful. Will definitely not forget to choose my own next season. 

Only things i would like to see changed is i would prefer the keyring to be a bit smaller (can see that being quite uncomfortable when in my pocket) and the pin to be less plasticy but neither are a huge deal. Scarf is nice and good quality.

Still feels stange opening the parcel and seeing all that blue. Not sure i will ever get used to that.

Our cards - one a stock image and the other an image from elsewhere - are both much darker than the originals. So dark that quite a lot of the detail can't be seen.

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Our cards - one a stock image and the other an image from elsewhere - are both much darker than the originals. So dark that quite a lot of the detail can't be seen.

Looks like someone used a bad instagram filter and it was a dodgy officeworks print job

• jw1739 pinned this topic