Melbourne Football

Rd. 16 - Sat. 26th January 2019 vs. WPX, Westpac Stadium, 5.35 pm.

Harrison

Clubs Facebook page. Quite impressive, I've never seen a mention let alone a full write up of why players are in or out....

"A busy January schedule has taken it's toll on Curtis Good who pulled up sore from Tuesday's clash with Western Sydney. Brattan also feeling the effects, starting on the bench for this one. Lachie Wales and Nathaniel Atkinson come into the side to replace them. Moudi Najjar retains his spot on the bench while Ramy Najjarine comes in to fill the final spot on the bench for today's clash. Dario Vidosic played 64 minutes in the Y-League, passing the test well and should be available next week."

10 minutes ago, rass said:

Baccus in particular looks like his feet are stuck in concrete.

10 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Atkinson has turned to fucking shit. Diabolically bad today. 

10 minutes ago, rayv36 said:

Wales and Atkinson needa get on the same page

All I need is a Jamo bagging to get the Quaddie.

We are gone unless we play exactly opposite to what we have so far.

Give us an explaination you fucks, as soon as VAR couldn’t give us an actual replay the commentator turns silent ..sure Krishna is quick but he can’t run that far from Bart and Delbo to be onside, if this ends up being the same situation as last years GF I’m gonna lose my shit4D17D566-BD77-46FC-BD6F-6B41176C799B.thumb.jpeg.57b751fc05f049f6283d0061a64bbffa.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Can we see a replay of the Krishna offset?????????? Looks like the camera's missed it.

If so, fold this league ASAP and make a Big Bash A-League where there's 10 balls on the pitch and you can only shoot outside the 18 yard box. Might as well sell out and get some crowds coz this league is a joke.