Melbourne Football

FFA Cup Semi-Final 25th October 7.30 pm AAMI Park: Melbourne Derby

hakz7

First time poster, recent expat. Go easy on me eh?

Looking to attend the Derby game tonight and was wondering the best place to buy tickets for from a City perspective? I've heard Yarra side (south stand) is usually the best- will that still be the case for a neutral venue? Any Victory fan/ twitter user/ that whole NT mope brigade chat has put me off going near them whilst I'm in this city!

Any tips/ section numbers much appreciated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wombegongal said:

Perhaps they see the writing on the wall and will become the Corio terrace when Victory move to Geelong.

They can still retain the NT logo

Location would only add cuntness to their mission statement  

norlane terrace!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, maccathebhoy said:

First time poster, recent expat. Go easy on me eh?

Looking to attend the Derby game tonight and was wondering the best place to buy tickets for from a City perspective? I've heard Yarra side (south stand) is usually the best- will that still be the case for a neutral venue? Any Victory fan/ twitter user/ that whole NT mope brigade chat has put me off going near them whilst I'm in this city!

Any tips/ section numbers much appreciated.

Section 14,15,16 & 18,19,20. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tony999 said:

In all seriousness, if you haven't learnt nothing by now, one day won't make a difference. See you at the game! :ph34r:

I was always coming to the game I personally don't need to do exams but I'm talking about the majority of 16-18yos that won't go due to exams hahaha 😎

47 minutes ago, Baka1 said:

I was always coming to the game I personally don't need to do exams but I'm talking about the majority of 16-18yos that won't go due to exams hahaha 😎

So what you are saying is that there will no rain jackets or bucket hats there tonight? 

Edited by millm103
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, JC22 said:

Van't Schip's Law dictates that after Friday's disappointment, we will smash these dickheads tonight and look unbeatable in the process.

Until we play Adelaide on Friday night and lose convincingly. 

He's Mr 33% remember, expect a boring draw (that goes to penalties). Then we'll win comfortable on Friday against Adelaide.

26 minutes ago, JC22 said:

Van't Schip's Law dictates that after Friday's disappointment, we will smash these dickheads tonight and look unbeatable in the process.

Until we play Adelaide on Friday night and lose convincingly. 

I'll take that.

A loss tonight will undo any of the good work from the previous derby, and be a worse loss with silverware so close.

1 hour ago, haz said:

He's Mr 33% remember, expect a boring draw (that goes to penalties). Then we'll win comfortable on Friday against Adelaide.

If he is Mr 33% and he won the first two games of the season and the ffa cup games, I feel we have a few more losses on the way.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dylan said:

CvmIMq8UkAAutIv.jpg

not confident now. Lol all the subs are defenders

4 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

who's Cavallo

Cavallo's a NPL/NYL lad IIRC.

Good to see Franjic back. And if we can't kick the shite outta / score enough against the tards with the starting XI we have, then I doubt any attacking option coming off the bench will help