Melbourne Football

RD 17 City travel to face the NRMAWSW

Dylan

1 minute ago, KSK_47 said:

Only just got home so have not been watching. Disappointing result so far. How are we playing?

We've had a couple of good chances, but bogans have the better of us. They are dominating the midfield in my book.

Personally I'd like to see 442 with a diamond midfield.

Oh WSW are committing more fouls than I've ever seen. Making it hard to play.

• Like 2

Just now, jeffplz said:

Also, take note that WSW are playing like fucking children. Tons of fouls, there was almost a fight with Caceres and Novillo involving choking

That's all part of the plan to get us off our game. We have to outplay them and leave it to the ref (who is pinging & booking them, but probably not enough) to sort out the wrestling.

3 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

Also, take note that WSW are playing like fucking children.

Very much business as usual then haha.

I dont feel as nervous as i normally would about this. We have players than can score anywhere any time so we are still in this by the sounds of it. Its not a feeling i am used to but its a nice change

Again they are quick on the counter and thread an easy pass through our defence who is in shambles. Our players are clearly not fit enough to play the pressing game we want for long enough. No midfield structure ontop of that and from what I've seen caceres is a downgrade to Mauk. Fornarolli and Novillo just take the card so you don't miss the game against the tards.

Edited by coys

2 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

Fuck me. As i said before we have players that can score anywhere any time but our defense is so shoddy we can concede anywhere any time.

Ok now i am nervous 

Only now? I have passed through nerves and wound up at resignation.

Edited by Kinnibari