Melbourne Football

Hoffman 6 Points, City 1 Point. Discuss

Dylan

• 2 weeks later...

I know this thread is a joke but I am so fucking annoyed about last night I will actually make a serious comment.

For those who have been blaming the squad for our lack of success over the years, last nights game is a great example of how a good coach can turn an average squad into a competitive one. But a good squad cant turn an average coach into a competitive one. 

Edited by KSK_47
  • Like 3

I know this thread is a joke but I am so fucking annoyed about last night I will actually make a serious comment.

For those who have been blaming the squad for our lack of success over the years, last nights game is a great example of how a good coach can turn an average squad into a competitive one. But a good squad cant turn an average coach into a competitive one. 

we are the club where players careers come to die.

we are the club where players careers come to die.

Koren, Worm, Erik, Mass, Thompson, Mate, Redders even Williams and Ramsey... all came with a lot more currency than they eventually showed for us on the pitch.

Garcia, and Mooy are the only two notable non youth players who revived their currency.

FUCKING THIS.

If there's one thing that first 30 minutes should show it's that the players aren't the problem. The squad is full of talent even with all our injuries. We should have continued on in the same way, we clearly had the ability to do so, but we lacked the mentality and belief. That comes down the the manager.

I would just like to know what JVS said to them at half time because it wasn't the same team that showed up for the second 45 minutes.

"If we win tonight we go top. You know i cant have that on my resume!!! I have hardly worked at all for my terrible record, and i am not about to let you guys riun that!"