Melbourne Football

Corey Gamiero

kingofhearts

providing we actually get him, somebody creative should come up with a chant to the tune of Canyonero from The Simpsons

it's Gameiroooooooooooo

I believe Elie already has a chant for Gameiro to the tune of an early 2000's dance track ready to go.

Ask him if you need clarification.

not yet.....but if we do grab him i'll find something for him :P

• Like 2

Just on SEN:

@CoreyGameiro looks set to sign for @MelbourneCity within the next week or so, says @MattyHeraldSun. #WoF

https://twitter.com/WorldFootballAU/status/608218687582052352

Windley sounded like the move was very much sorted, but he sounded a bit hazy over the timeline with regards to the announcement. And TBF who can guess when Melbourne City will announce anything. Wouldn't surprise me if we heard something this week (maybe on Thursday...), but I'm pretty sure we'll hear something on the recruitment front by next week (and who knows, maybe there'll be more than 1 announcement).

providing we actually get him, somebody creative should come up with a chant to the tune of Canyonero from The Simpsons

it's Gameiroooooooooooo

I believe Elie already has a chant for Gameiro to the tune of an early 2000's dance track ready to go.

Ask him if you need clarification.

not yet.....but if we do grab him i'll find something for him :P

fuck u

So a front 3 of maclaren Gameiro and Novillio. just give us the title

Really? I like the possibility but none are genuine proven goal scorers. Mclaren struggled to start last season. Gamiero has promise but has just had a major injury and Novillo yet to prove himself. I don't want to come across as Mr negative but these 3 have to firstly blend into a structure that even Villa and Duff found confusing and then secobdly become regular A league scorers and up until now have yet done so. I would prefer at least 1 of the front 3 to be proven bona-fide goal scorer.

• Like 3

Really? I like the possibility but none are genuine proven goal scorers. Mclaren struggled to start last season. Gamiero has promise but has just had a major injury and Novillo yet to prove himself. I don't want to come across as Mr negative but these 3 have to firstly blend into a structure that even Villa and Duff found confusing and then secobdly become regular A league scorers and up until now have yet done so. I would prefer at least 1 of the front 3 to be proven bona-fide goal scorer.

Don't forget mooy and franjic supplying the ball to those three

Gamiero scored 8 goals in pre season alone last year.

:hoff:

• Like 6

:hoff:

Pre season. Against who? Brown and Williams looked good in some pre season games

Done deal. Graham Arnold is fuming.

Sydney offered him a deal but reduced wages because of his ACL injury. Arnold was upset basically because Gameiro didn't tell him face-to-face that he wanted out but sent a text message instead.

Perhaps if it was Sext not a Text - Arnie would not have been so mad.

FWIW: Why CFG did not wait and leave JVS on hold to go after Arnie first is beyond me... would much prefer us to ditch JVS and sign him than adding Gameiro to the squad TBH.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Sydney offered him a deal but reduced wages because of his ACL injury. Arnold was upset basically because Gameiro didn't tell him face-to-face that he wanted out but sent a text message instead.

FWIW: Why CFG did not wait and leave JVS on hold to go after Arnie first is beyond me... would much prefer us to ditch JVS and sign him than adding Gameiro to the squad TBH.

Would contravene the de-facto "no fuckwits" policy that is the cornerstone of our "not-victory" identity. Only clueless dickheads allowed to coach here.

Would contravene the de-facto "no fuckwits" policy that is the cornerstone of our "not-victory" identity. Only clueless dickheads allowed to coach here.

I guess the slipped up with Aloisi

• Like 2

I've gotta say that having a fuckwit at the club is something I look forward to.

Look at how far being a family of 'purists' has fucking gotten us.

• Like 1

Sydney offered him a deal but reduced wages because of his ACL injury. Arnold was upset basically because Gameiro didn't tell him face-to-face that he wanted out but sent a text message instead. Perhaps if it was Sext not a Text - Arnie would not have been so mad.

FWIW: Why CFG did not wait and leave JVS on hold to go after Arnie first is beyond me... would much prefer us to ditch JVS and sign him than adding Gameiro to the squad TBH. Would contravene the de-facto "no fuckwits" policy that is the cornerstone of our "not-victory" identity. Only clueless dickheads allowed to coach here.

I've gotta say that having a fuckwit at the club is something I look forward to.

I've heard this guy is available:

Nigel-de-Jong-006.jpg

Sydney offered him a deal but reduced wages because of his ACL injury. Arnold was upset basically because Gameiro didn't tell him face-to-face that he wanted out but sent a text message instead. Perhaps if it was Sext not a Text - Arnie would not have been so mad.

FWIW: Why CFG did not wait and leave JVS on hold to go after Arnie first is beyond me... would much prefer us to ditch JVS and sign him than adding Gameiro to the squad TBH. Would contravene the de-facto "no fuckwits" policy that is the cornerstone of our "not-victory" identity. Only clueless dickheads allowed to coach here.

Why not have neither?

Nigel-de-Jong-006.jpg

Nigel de Jong is legit one of my favourite players, I would be frothing if we got him. 

• Like 1

Nigel-de-Jong-006.jpg

Nigel de Jong is legit one of my favourite players, I would be frothing if we got him. 

biggest thug in the game 

Nigel-de-Jong-006.jpg

Best 5 seconds of my life followed by uncontrollable sobbing for a month.