Melbourne Football

Finals Derby

Tesla

I am supposed to be working, but all I have been doing all morning is walking around in circles. I cant concentrate. I dont think I have been this anxious about a Heart game since derby 1

Took the day off. Still in a muddle.

The biggest match in our entire Heart/City history is here. Personally I'm not nervous, I'm just so excited for the possibility of seeing my team in the Grand Final, and doing it against the biggest scumbags known to earth. Cannot wait. 

I am supposed to be working, but all I have been doing all morning is walking around in circles. I cant concentrate. I dont think I have been this anxious about a Heart game since derby 1

Took the day off. Still in a muddle.

Mate feeling the same. I am literally on auto pilot

anyone feel like this is the first mighty ducks movie in real life?

perennially shit underdogs finally sort their shit out and take on the mean team that nobody likes...

mighty-ducks-turn-201-607x427.jpg

Hahahaha! This is the perfect analogy for tonights game!

"Quack! Quack! Quack!"

• Like 2

perennially shit underdogs finally sort their shit out and take on the mean team that nobody likes...

All we need is to do the Flying V on the counter and we're playing next week

• Like 1

I so badly want to beat these pricks tonight.

Victory have probably the greatest cunt-to-player ratio of any football club in the world, so seeing how they take it if we beat them tonight, would be worth the ticket price alone...

• Like 1

89:45. The Victory lead 1-0. They can smell it. "Champione, Champione" rings out among a small section of Victory's active support. Muscat is off his seat as 3 minutes of added time is announced - he howls at the ref as his players try to run down the clock. They've been the better side...just.

Novillo picks the ball up, 35 yards out. He takes a touch inside, and swings his boot...

------------

SATURDAY, MAY 9 - The Age

MUSCAT: Finals System a Joke

By Michael Lynch

Hundreds of Victory fans took to the streets after last night's match, protesting against City's ticket allocation and demanding an overhaul of what they perceive as a flawed finals system..

• Like 2

89:45. The Victory lead 1-0. They can smell it. "Champione, Champione" rings out among a small section of Victory's active support. Muscat is off his seat as 3 minutes of added time is announced - he howls at the ref as his players try to run down the clock. They've been the better side...just.

Novillo picks the ball up, 35 yards out. He takes a touch inside, and swings his boot...

------------

SATURDAY, MAY 9 - The Age

MUSCAT: Finals System a Joke

By Michael Lynch

Hundreds of Victory fans took to the streets after last night's match, protesting against City's ticket allocation and demanding an overhaul of what they perceive as a flawed finals system..

I think a bit of jizz just came out

Please don't mistake 'cunt' for 'vagina'.

Cunt can be as derogatory as you might want to make it. But on the other hand, it can be used to express your happiness or approval. "You fucking mad cunt" is such a statement that illustrates this. 

Whereas, "You fucking mad Vagina" just doesn't have the same ring to it. lol

EDIT: Upon further thought, 'mad Vagina' could be mistaken as a disease...

I'm imagining it to be similar to mad cow disease... but only found in females. lol

Edited by Deviant

Tando makes a great Goldberg.

Pretty sure i can see Kew Jaliens there too...

Cunt can be as derogatory as you might want to make it. But on the other hand, it can be used to express your happiness or approval. "You fucking mad cunt" is such a statement that illustrates this. 

I'm imagining it to be similar to mad cow disease... but only found in females. lol

Mad Vagina Disease documented:

AKA. Feminism

Hahahaha! This is the perfect analogy for tonights game!

"Quack! Quack! Quack!"

hahaha good call.

Looking fwd to seeing the 'Flying V' formation

AKA. Feminism

That is the gayest youtube video I have ever seen.

AKA. Feminism

Just thought I'd remind everyone of this (Courtesy of Dutchpride, circa 2012):

Edited by Pete Heartspur
  • Like 2

AKA. Feminism

Just thought I'd remind everyone of this (Courtesy of Dutchpride, circa 2012):

There are not enough "likes" in the world...

Is it just me, or is my mate delussional in saying that its quicker to catch a tram to Bev n Micks instead of a train?

I'm trying to find the quickest way possible to get to bev and micks from docklands

where are you coming from

Walk

take me half an hr to walk.

Normally i dont mind, but thats at least 15 minutes drinking time lost

Is it just me, or is my mate delussional in saying that its quicker to catch a tram to Bev n Micks instead of a train?

I'm trying to find the quickest way possible to get to bev and micks from docklands

where are you coming fromFlinders street Im near king/Flinders and I'll be getting the 55 tram up And walking from flagstaff gardens (where Victoria markets start)

Edited by hedaik
  • Like 1

AKA. Feminism

Probably made more than your weekly salary off that video.

This is why people join ISIS.

• Like 1

Seriously pumped. This is the biggest match in our short history.

Call me what you like but by 10pm I expect to be talking about who we are playing next week!

West Coast? Impressed by your combination of stalking and research (have no idea of future afl rounds myself). Not by your optimism though- still time to be first with a "city 2015 a league grand finalists tattoo" if you hurry. COME ON CITY