Melbourne Football

Finals Derby

Tesla

This game is fucked, and fucking typical Victory fans protesting against the FFA when they were 1-0 up.

I hope we lift because we've been very easily squeezed out of this game and need to do something special to win this.

Game was gone at 2-0. we haven't created anything 

We have had 3 or 4 good chances to score, and that one by JK!!

I'm not counting hopeful long throws and half chances 

I am not either

Free kicks and corners aren't hopeful long balls

Also we have had two f=good chances from open play and a couple of good shots from Novillo

They have had 3 shots at goal (I mean on target), scoring twice, that is the difference between the teams!

Edited by silva10
  • Like 2

I am not either

Also we have had two f=good chances from open play and a couple of good shots from Novillo

They have had 3 shots at goal (I mean on target), scoring twice, that is the difference between the teams!

A team does enough to win. If they are 2 nil up they are going to play differently to how they would if it was level. One of those City goals goes in and perhaps Victory would be spurred on to score another five. 

I am not either

A team does enough to win. If they are 2 nil up they are going to play differently to how they would if it was level. One of those City goals goes in and perhaps Victory would be spurred on to score another five. 

Well I think your taking away credit for our performance.

In fact since the first goal we have gone forward and also lost our two best players before the hour mark.

We should have scored a couple of goals, but were not good enough in front of goal.

I am not either

In fact since the first goal we have gone forward and also lost our two best players before the hour mark.

We should have scored a couple of goals, but were not good enough in front of goal.

"Should've" but we have nothing up front that would scare anyone in this league 

I am not either

I agree that is where we need to strengthen. However, Novillo did cause them problems tonight.

It isn't enough just him though.

Let's hope Kennedy will improve next season after a pre-season.

For me Koren has to go. Simply not good enough, which disappointed me as he should have been if he showed the hunger of Aaron Mooy.

I am not either

I agree that is where we need to strengthen. However, Novillo did cause them problems tonight.

For me Koren has to go. Simply not good enough, which disappointed me as he should have been if he showed the hunger of Aaron Mooy.

What is rediculous about kennedy is that the players do these through balls expecting him to be the fastest player on the park. If they stopped trying to use him like he is nathan burns he would be more effective

I am not either

They have had 3 shots at goal (I mean on target), scoring twice, that is the difference between the teams! A team does enough to win. If they are 2 nil up they are going to play differently to how they would if it was level. One of those City goals goes in and perhaps Victory would be spurred on to score another five.

What is rediculous about kennedy is that the players do these through balls expecting him to be the fastest player on the park. If they stopped trying to use him like he is nathan burns he would be more effective

Yep I agree with you 100%

Also we can all see he has never been fit since he joined us.

Now he needs to get someone to look into that back of his and hopefully he will be match fit next season.

Disappointed we didn't score, story of our season. Need to get that sorted for next season. Hopefully tonight reinforces the need to make more than minor changes in the offseason.

Also disappointed the players only came part of the way over after the match.

Disappointing result, but we were never going to make a genuine impact with the players we had on the pitch in the second half.

So many missed chances but what can you do, both goals we conceded were sooo soft.

@MelbourneCity: JvS | We now have to look at selecting a squad and how we are going to change things and now that's the next step #MelbDerby #ALeagueFinals

We?? FFS. Hope they just haven't told him he's being sacked rather than assuring he'll stay.

We had plenty of chances, not having a genuine striker hurt us as did poor marking up leading to two goals they shouldn't have had opportunity to take.

So we crated lots of chances but didn't finish and let in soft goals? Great to see we have processed

Edited by KSK_47
  • Like 1

Let's just be thankful the team actually put in a very solid effort and suffered from a lack of quality in front of goal and injuries made it twice as hard.

This is a game that Harry truly stepped up and showed just how much of an asset he can be. It's a pity about the injury but I hope that doesn't harm his chances of getting a contract.

Dissapointing end to the year, but I'm still proud to see the energy shown until the end of the match.

• Like 3