Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

6 hours ago, Tesla said:

TTDIM: Crown platinum level achieved.

Mahogany room here I come.

Detour to Rent-A-Bomb on the way to get a shitty car to take advantage of the free valet parking for the fucking massive LOLs of valet parking a bomb.

Please do not let all the rich Mahogany around distract you from updating still keeping us by the minute up to date on every each wager you make in your "Tesla's Wagering Account Thread"...

As in the Thread once known as the: "

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it Thread"

Also pics of ya beloved "Hundred Dolla Dolla Bills Yeah" would also be sick. :up:  

13 hours ago, n i k o said:

TTDIM: Destroying tards weak and pathetic arguments on 442. 

Not sure why anyone bothers to post there anymore, it's just become a giant tard wankfest derailing every thread, led by a moderator half the time.

Let it die the slow and painful death it deserves, it used to be a decent place for conversation when it had good moderators and posters.

1 hour ago, mus-28 said:

Not sure why anyone bothers to post there anymore, it's just become a giant tard wankfest derailing every thread, led by a moderator half the time.

Let it die the slow and painful death it deserves, it used to be a decent place for conversation when it had good moderators and posters.

Don't disagree with any of that. When your bored though it's good for a laugh. 

7 minutes ago, cadete said:

I don't know... Only Forum I use is basically the Club Room here these days when I'm at work.

But that was clearly always gonna happen... Anarchy Room was funny as fuck.

I vaguely remember an influx of Football Anarchy refugees on 442 a while back, a lot of posts about Greece/Macedonia in Extra Time until most had their accounts banned. Can't access FA website anymore, so guess it died, can see the 442 forums going the same way soon with the current lack of intelligent posters.

On 28/12/2016 at 6:53 PM, cadete said:

Please do not let all the rich Mahogany around distract you from updating still keeping us by the minute up to date on every each wager you make in your "Tesla's Wagering Account Thread"...

As in the Thread once known as the: "

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it Thread"

Nah, that's just my bad a-league bets that I give away for free. I generally charge $300/month for my profitable racing tips. But don't worry I can give you mates rates to help you get a winner :up:

On 29/12/2016 at 10:21 PM, Tesla said:

Nah, that's just my bad a-league bets that I give away for free. I generally charge $300/month for my profitable racing tips. But don't worry I can give you mates rates to help you get a winner :up:

Mate I bet purely for fun and the love of the sport.. Its a hobby. If I just followed tips it would take the fun out of it Me.

So no thanks..

Also I barely bet, only on Days at The Races (Autumn and Spring only these days) and on Group Ones if I know I can watch it that day.

Edited by cadete

9 minutes ago, kingofhearts said:

TTDIM: Dipshit members of parliament who think they can spend tax payers money and get away with it. It always makes me lol that they think they'll always get away with it.

Idiots.

It's not limited to members of parliament. The amount of shit public servants get away with on the public purse never ceases to amaze me.

6 hours ago, bt50 said:

It's not limited to members of parliament. The amount of shit public servants get away with on the public purse never ceases to amaze me.

This isnt the first time it's happened, I dont understand why they just don't employ someone that members of parliament+ public servants have to go through first before getting tax payers money because clearly these cunts can't be trusted.

7 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

TTDIM: Dipshit members of parliament who think they can spend tax payers money and get away with it. It always makes me lol that they think they'll always get away with it.

Idiots.

Seriously, who actually uses the words "Tax Payers Money" when observing politics?

It's like the last resort line for a Coalition Shadow Minister in their soundbite for a news story and they know it too.

Edited by cadete

TDIM: Hunters and collectors.

Obviously everyone has heard their main song "holy grail", have been driving my Dads car recently, and he has a few of their albums, fuck their actually a really, good underrated band. Got so many sneaky good songs (when the river runs dry, do you see what i see, say goodbye to name a few)

The minute i get my car back i'm stealing a few CD's from my Dads car haha

Edited by kingofhearts

7 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

Obviously everyone has heard their main song "holy grail", have been driving my Dads car recently, and he has a few of their albums, fuck their actually a really, good underrated band. Got so many sneaky good songs (when the river runs dry, do you see what i see, say goodbye to name a few)

They were great live too. Mate of mine was a roadie for them for a while. "Say Goodbye" and "Talking to a stranger" are my favourites.

10 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

What is sneaky about songs that are played at least five times a day each on Triple M and Gold 104?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, kingofhearts said:

Oh I don't really listen to the radio much, I had only heard holy grail by them in the past, didn't realise how sneaky good they were

Fair enough, but if you had not encountered The Hunter's Greatest Hits... maybe you should look at the other Australian Bands around this time because the late 80's/ early 90's saw a few Australian Bands (Like The Hunters) being some of most popular in the world.

At one stage in this period INXS literally were the most popular band in the world. This being an pretty impressive achievement when you consider that U2 were at their peak at the time.

Edited by cadete

4 hours ago, cadete said:

Fair enough, but if you had not encountered The Hunter's Greatest Hits... maybe you should look at the other Australian Bands around this time because the late 80's/ early 90's saw a few Australian Bands (Like The Hunters) being some of most popular in the world.

At one stage in this period INXS literally were the most popular band in the world. This being an pretty impressive achievement when you consider that U2 were at their peak at the time.

Yeah true, talking to my Dad the other night he was recommending me Midnight oil and Australian crawl which would be two bands around that era i'd assume. Their next on my list to listen too. INXS on the list too now that you recommended it.

Edited by kingofhearts

3 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

Yeah true, talking to my Dad the other night he was recommending me Midnight oil and Australian crawl which would be two bands around that era i'd assume. Their next on my list to listen too. INXS on the list too now that you recommended it.

If you like something grungier then give The Lime Spiders a go. If you like something of a piss take try Painters and Dockers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I love him for the same reason I love Trump. Winds cunts right up.

I love that Australians feel like they have some sort of stake in him and his tennis (an individual sport) when he clearly just does not give a fuck, it creates for hilarious ensuing meltdowns. 

• Like 3

On 1/18/2017 at 9:49 PM, thisphantomfortress said:

TTDIM; catching up with ya mate you haven't seen in ages and you kick off like it was only yesterday you last saw them.

Echo that. My best mate and I emigrated to different countries. When after many years he stepped off the cruise ship from the U.S. at Station Pier our reunion was unbelievable. Our wives had never met of course, but even they reacted as if they'd known each other since school.

Great feeling all round.