Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

19 hours ago, cadete said:

It was a statement about political acceptance...

And seeing as you are always posting little fucken facts that you know about me then you probably know how I do with the ladies.

how bigs ur cock tho bro?

i feel like ur well above the Caucasian average true? 

Hey @Tesla you know those Brazilian crash videos on live leak? Well here they are day time tv, legit just watched a dash cam of a dude on a motorbike chase down someone on another bike. the person being chased had an epic crash and then the chaser shoot them, on regular old celestial tv. This did not irk me at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Hey @Tesla you know those Brazilian crash videos on live leak? Well here they are day time tv, legit just watched a dash cam of a dude on a motorbike chase down someone on another bike. the person being chased had an epic crash and then the chaser shoot them, on regular old celestial tv. This did not irk me at all.

TTIM: That @thisphantomfortress is still alive. Nothing personal, he seems like an okay bloke, but I'm all about my green lines and I'm not getting one at this rate.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, strider said:

ttdim: charging clients 150 an hour and not getting questioned 

Are you my hairdresser bro? 

TTIM : Paying the equivalent of about 150-200/hr for a haircut and being far from convinced cunts know what they're doing.

Seems to be just about every hairdresser I've been to in my life,  with the only exception being the dodgy $10 Vietnamese ones in St Albans which must be drug fronts or something. They're just as incompetent but at least it works out to less than $100/hr.

At the very least hairdressers could not talk to me during the haircut because the last thing I want to do is make small talk while getting robbed. Another plus for the dodgy Vietnamese ones,  they just talk amongst themselves in Vietnamese and not to me. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tesla said:

Are you my hairdresser bro? 

TTIM : Paying the equivalent of about 150-200/hr for a haircut and being far from convinced cunts know what they're doing.

Seems to be just about every hairdresser I've been to in my life,  with the only exception being the dodgy $10 Vietnamese ones in St Albans which must be drug fronts or something. They're just as incompetent but at least it works out to less than $100/hr.

At the very least hairdressers could not talk to me during the haircut because the last thing I want to do is make small talk while getting robbed. Another plus for the dodgy Vietnamese ones,  they just talk amongst themselves in Vietnamese and not to me. 

I spend the cash for a proper haircut and TBH usually the conversation is not that bad as most Hairdressers basically work to go and party so they usually have pretty good stories if you steer conversation that way.

I got my hair trimmed the other day and I ended hearing some pretty good (unheard before) Revs Stories from the girl who cut my hair.

4 hours ago, Tesla said:

Balding at a young age is a generally a sign of high testosterone levels.

Not for you though.

#Rekt

Fuck the lot of ya's, #Boldisbeautiful <3 

In a srs TTDIM: That South African security guard who pushed that channel 9 new journalist out of the way:  http://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/video-south-african-support-staff-clash-with-channel-nine-reporter/news-story/f77b99ddebb43a571bdfd97a40d81f0f

Isn't wasn't enough for the journalist to be told no once, instead he had to push his way across two or so people, to try and get a comment from someone who clearly was not going to say anything. So what if you got pushed into a door, thats what you get for being a rude cunt. Good on ya, Zunaid Wadee :up: 

2 hours ago, Jovan said:

Just a myth to make bald cunts feel good about themselves. 

#Jealous

Bald cunts are the manliest of men

Image result for jason statham

Image result for bruce willis

Image result for the rock

TTDIM: That i'm going to stick this URL across the back of my car to educate the average driver on the road https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/safety-and-road-rules/road-rules/a-to-z-of-road-rules/give-way

Might have to shorten it, no problem I'll just register learn2drive.cunt and redirect it.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Tesla said:

TTDIM: That i'm going to stick this URL across the back of my car to educate the average driver on the road https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/safety-and-road-rules/road-rules/a-to-z-of-road-rules/give-way

Might have to shorten it, no problem I'll just register learn2drive.cunt and redirect it.

Is this a link to how to look like an Outer West Gangsta in a Bright Orange Lexus?

Edited by cadete

6 hours ago, ecguymer said:

what are they doing now?

The PPL running the NT have given up and therefore feel nobody else should ever stand and chant where they once did... 

Personally I want to know how long this mourning period is meant to go for?

As from all I have read it seems to be implied that it should last forever... forever is a long time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cadete said:

The PPL running the NT have given up and therefore feel nobody else should ever stand and chant where they once did... 

Personally I want to know how long this mourning period is meant to go for?

As from all I have read it seems to be implied that it should last forever... forever is a long time.

Didnt stop them from turning up at the Sydney pub on Wednesday night from all reports...

• Like 1

Just now, bt50 said:

Didnt stop them from turning up at the Sydney pub on Wednesday night from all reports...

The thing is that the faces in Football Terraces already change pretty quickly as its a pretty thankless job...

So I dont really understand why these guys think that PPL (ESP Younger PPL) should not be Active Fans in the North Terrace area due to showing respect to PPL they dont know. If you are going to quit then just quit and try enjoy supporting the team in a less Active Way rather than telling others what they can and cant do.

• Like 2