Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

17 hours ago, carlings said:

TTIM: When you've flashed an oncoming vehicle and they fail to acknowledge your legendary community service work with no hand wave or head nod. 

Special spot reserved in hell for those cunts.

16 hours ago, Tesla said:

TTIM: Morons who flick their headlights for a speed camera when the speed camera is on their side. Cheers for that mate, but wtf do I care if there is a speed camera on your side of the road?

true, but their trying to be good cunts, they get a pass from me.

On 6/22/2014 at 11:28 PM, kingofhearts said:

TTDIM: The slow transition of Bindi Irwin becoming hot

10486467_10152438857777702_8014537913118

Give that 2 more years then holy shit :up:

On 6/23/2014 at 6:28 AM, HeartinHobart said:

She's 15! :droy:

On 6/23/2014 at 1:41 PM, kingofhearts said:

Dreams are all dashed haha :(

Was talking about her with mates the other day, compared to what she looked like, definitely has potential. Just have to make sure i check back in 3 years not 2!

On 6/23/2014 at 2:38 PM, cadete said:

Got some bad news for you bro

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/bindi-irwin-tells-teenage-girls-to-stop-flashing-flesh-and-dress-for-their-age-instead-of-wearing-revealing-clothes/story-fn907478-1226962947658

Bindi Irwin tells teenage girls to stop flashing flesh and dress for their age instead of wearing revealing clothes

Dreams are all dashed haha :(

Was talking about her with mates the other day, compared to what she looked like, definitely has potential. Just have to make sure i check back in 3 years not 2!

So compared to when she was a small child???

I know the emoticon :droy: gets thrown a lot this days but these post more than any other this year really deserves the following...

:droy::droy::droy:

:droy::droy::droy::droy::droy:

:droy::droy::droy::droy::droy::droy::droy::droy:

:droy::droy::droy::droy::droy::droy::droy::droy::droy::droy:

False Accusation Tsar? 

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cadete said:

False Accusation Tsar? 

Not at all, happy to admit I said that :) was referring to the claim you made about me calling you a racist I'm still waiting for proof for :) humans make mistakes, I admitted it was a poor choice of words and moved on. Don't you make mistakes sometimes? What's it like to be perfect? :)

I just like how your whole forum life revolves around slandering me, I love it! I feel honoured I'm so special! Love you man :)

25 minutes ago, kingofhearts said:

Not at all, happy to admit I said that :) was referring to the claim you made about me calling you a racist I'm still waiting for proof for :) humans make mistakes, I admitted it was a poor choice of words and moved on. Don't you make mistakes sometimes? What's it like to be perfect? :)

I just like how your whole forum life revolves around slandering me, I love it! I feel honoured I'm so special! Love you man :)

Look your original comment was: That I drew the line at PPL making fun at those with Mental Illness but I was fine with any Racist comments posted on here... such a comment therefore insinuates that I accept Racism and I am therefore I am Racist. (This maybe a difficult concept for you to understand but that is how most reasonable PPL would interpret your comments.) 

My forum life ATM does not revolve around you but you're annoying posts do fulfill a component of its ATM... but FWIW its involved many others in the past with inflated senses of themselves as well. In fact some of which even used this awesome new tactic you have recently discovered in "Passive Aggression".

Please do proceed with this tactic as I always find amusing when its facade finally cracks.

Also I am not perfect but if what I am to you is perfect, I would say an adequate description of my lifestyle you dub "Perfect" is not having to hang out with people like you... in particular when there are females in my vicinity. 

1 minute ago, cadete said:

Look your original comment was: That I drew the line at PPL making fun at those with Mental Illness but I was fine with any Racist comments posted on here... such a comment therefore insinuates that I accept Racism and I am therefore I am Racist. (This maybe a difficult concept for you to understand but that is how i interpreted your comments.) 

My forum life ATM does not revolve around you but you're annoying posts do fulfill a component of its ATM... but FWIW its involved many others in the past with inflated senses of themselves as well. In fact some of which even used this awesome new tactic you have recently discovered in "Passive Aggression".

Please do proceed with this tactic as I always find amusing when its facade finally cracks.

Also I am not perfect but if what I am to you is perfect, I would say an adequate description of my lifestyle you dub "Perfect" is not having to hang out with people like you... in particular when there are females in my vicinity. 

Just fixed that for you. Which is fine honestly. If your interpreted that comment as that, power to you, i have nothing against you dude :)

i love you man, keep posting, i know you love me too, which is why you're so hard on me on the forum. You're my dr.cox from scrubs. I'll get you to like me one day, just you watch!

Aren't you getting married soon? Hows that going? My older brother is get married soon himself, hes a bit nervous about it, but he'll be alright.

14 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

Can we just create a seperate thread for @cadete and @kingofhearts to debate everything in? The only time other people are allowed to post is when they suggest a topic for debate

I've actually been meaning to talk to Cad about a business opportunity. I will create a website where randoms on the internet can debate him on various topics and we will split the profits. You cant honestly tell me you wouldnt check that website out every day for entertainment?

Silicoln Valley here we come.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Tesla said:

I've actually been meaning to talk to Cad about a business opportunity. I will create a website where randoms on the internet can debate him on various topics and we will split the profits. You cant honestly tell me you wouldnt check that website out every day for entertainment?

I'd pay for premium content

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tesla said:

Well you know my hours are Monday to Wednesday and Friday (8:30 to 5)... otherwise I will not be checking in...

11 hours ago, HeartFc said:

TTDIM: Trump winning the election and ruling the universe like he was born to do.

Cunt will not only make the solar system great again but he's given my first solid erection in 10 months. 

Good call, you should have bet on it, odds were juicy.

I didn't think he had a chance TBH.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

I'm honestly in shock. He is simply a vile human being no matter how you look at it. From lying about his golf handicap to sexually assaulting women to being a property developer of the worst kind he is repulsive. It's embarrassing for humanity that he is probably going to win. I'm embarrassed as a man that he will get in because Hilary has a vagina and that scares the hell out of people (including the FBI it seems).

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck any moron who voted for him.

You see? The divisiveness is starting.

19 minutes ago, Alexxxandro said:

I'm honestly in shock. He is simply a vile human being no matter how you look at it. From lying about his golf handicap to sexually assaulting women to being a property developer of the worst kind he is repulsive. It's embarrassing for humanity that he is probably going to win. I'm embarrassed as a man that he will get in because Hilary has a vagina and that scares the hell out of people (including the FBI it seems).

:')

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Tesla said:

I feel like a child who has done something really naughty. I'm scared of the consequences but still thoroughly entertained at the whole thing with no regrets.

You could have just brought some MDMA and had the same feeling without the whole world going to shit.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, cadete said:

You could have just brought some MDMA and had the same feeling without the whole world going to shit.

Donald Trump is less of a risk to world peace than the risk Bill Clinton took when he bombed a Chinese embassy. A nuclear power who he was not at war with, he bombed their embassy and killed their civilians. I cant see even Donald Trump doing something as reckless as that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Donald Trump is less of a risk to world peace than the risk Bill Clinton took when he bombed a Chinese embassy. A nuclear power who he was not at war with, he bombed their embassy and killed their civilians. I cant see even Donald Trump doing something as reckless as that.

Trump also hasn't been completely antagonistic towards the other major nuclear power in the world. Not something you can say about Bill's wife.

3 hours ago, Alexxxandro said:

Relax mate you can still browse tumblr.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Wasnt much of a choice, theyre as bad as each other but the best part of Trump getting in is the collective of lefties imploding across social media like we've just been told its armageddon.

Fucking relax ey'

The funny thing is it wouldnt surprise me if this ends up being an even less eventful presidency than obama's.

The republican doninated houses arent going to let him do all the expensive shit he wants to, which accounts for 90% of his ideas.

Edited by Tesla

8 minutes ago, Tesla said:

The funny thing is it wouldnt surprise me if this ends up being an even less eventful presidency than obama's.

The republican doninated houses arent going to let him do all the expensive shit he wants to, which accounts for 90% of his ideas.

If you take away the personalities it was basically a vote for Hillary was a vote for maintaining the status quo, and Trump was for change. Sure it could go either way, better or worse, but at least something will happen rather than maintaining the PC status quo.

But yeh, all this chicken little shit is just that. Trump can't do whatever he wants, there's a whole senate etc to get through and even the conservatives alongside of him wont back some of the more extreme policies he came up with. (Lol at anyone that thinks there will actually be a wall)

8 minutes ago, bt50 said:

If you take away the personalities it was basically a vote for Hillary was a vote for maintaining the status quo, and Trump was for change. Sure it could go either way, better or worse, but at least something will happen rather than maintaining the PC status quo.

But yeh, all this chicken little shit is just that. Trump can't do whatever he wants, there's a whole senate etc to get through and even the conservatives alongside of him wont back some of the more extreme policies he came up with. (Lol at anyone that thinks there will actually be a wall)

I reckon he will end up close to a normal republican president so that he can look like he is in charge when really he will just be a puppet for the party.

Reading some of these posts anyone would think Trump wasn't a sociopath, a liar, a sexual molester and downright disgusting greedy deluded human being. I get that people wanted to vote against "the status quo". I'm sure Trump really cares about the "little guy". Perhaps Clinton being a woman isn't the reason Trump won. I was upset when I wrote that. I'm sure it didn't help though. But of course sexism doesn't exist in the world. The reason there has never been a female President in the States is because none have been worthy (George W Bush shows you how intelligent you have to be to get into the White House-what woman can match him for intelligence!).

I don't think it was a vote against the status quo but more for a world where talk of kicking out illegal immigrants and building a wall along the Mexican border is just great!

1 hour ago, Tesla said:

I reckon he will end up close to a normal republican president so that he can look like he is in charge when really he will just be a puppet for the party.

Sadly, I feel this is the best we can hope for. Okay I don't want to be no lefty punching bag so I'm off to drown my sorrows. 

All hail President (sexual predator) Trump!