Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

1 minute ago, Baka1 said:

The ex leaders standing at the back of the terrace in all black each game, screaming who are ya and booing to the loyal fans trying to get behind the team and sing. Should be very interesting next week :ph34r::ph34r:

Well I never thought I would see it... the NT Crews finally learning that being at the front of Terrace in front of the camera and seccos is probably not best suited to their activities on Game Day outside of the stadium.

• Like 1

Just now, cadete said:

Well I never thought I would see it... the NT Crews finally learning that being at the front of Terrace in front of the camera and seccos is probably not best suited to their activities on Game Day outside of the stadium.

Even their activities inside the ground. However, I do not see how hard it is to simply not light a flare at a game. Sure they look "fully sick re omg rip a smokey" but still, no need anymore and they have a sook

2 hours ago, Baka1 said:

The ex leaders standing at the back of the terrace in all black each game, screaming who are ya and booing to the loyal fans trying to get behind the team and sing. Should be very interesting next week :ph34r::ph34r:

Absolute flogs.  Dickheads of all time.  ''Where in your contract written in piss does it say you are the only permitted 'hardcore' Euro bad boy wannabes?''

These people are NOT supporters of anything except masturbating into their balaclavas  While wearing them.

F.O.A.D

Edited by CityWildcat
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jovan said:

This bullshit weather. It's the middle of December ffs.

It's also Melbourne. And if you think this is bad, try living in Hobart. I remember one Christmas lunch we had in front of a roaring log fire while the rain pissed down outside. Actually, it was rather nice...felt rather Christmassy Euro-style...

10 hours ago, Tesla said:

TTDIM : That on this day 25 years ago  communism was crushed. 

I really hope hell exists just so that there is a lake of fire for these cunts to burn in eternally :up:

The greatest thing that ever happened in my lifetime, I remember why this was so being explained to me as my Dad enjoyed a bottle of wine and watched the Extended News Broadcast.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

Funny story here:

Was just at the barber, and the guy next to me was talking about his sexual exploits last night. He then says "yeah, she was giving me a blow job, and I farted in her face!"
I died of laughter:P:P

I'm just trying to work out the exact positioning of the various parts of the two anatomies...

• Like 4

TTDIM : Trump isn't even officially president yet and he already has his dick so far down China's throat that they don't know what to do but gag and call him daddy. 

He has made all his predecessors look like incompetent fools for letting China take the piss for so long.

I hope OPEC get Trumped next. 

Putting on a clinic on how to be a world leader.

LOL @ all the doubters. 

Edited by Tesla

TTDIM : Assad rising once again, thanks to the saviours of the world, Russia and Iran. 

TTDIM : Al Jazeera catching huge feelings and spamming 50 anti-Assad articles every day for the last 2 weeks. Get rekd terrorist funding scum Qatari cunts. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Tesla said:

TTDIM : Assad rising once again, thanks to the saviours of the world, Russia and Iran. 

TTDIM : Al Jazeera catching huge feelings and spamming 50 anti-Assad articles every day for the last 2 weeks. Get rekd terrorist funding scum Qatari cunts. 

TTDIM: Western media getting exposed for creating an image of Assad as being an evil dictator when actual fact is he is liked by the Syrian people. 

Edited by n i k o
  • Like 2

TTDIM: Cutting back to part time work over summer. Spent the last few summers working my balls off and I've decided I want to actually enjoy this one. Yeah I'm going to be broke as shit, but knowing I get to spend 4-5 days a week roadtripping and surfing and shit makes it all worthwhile, money isn't everything.

Edited by GreenSeater
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GreenSeater said:

TTDIM: Cutting back to part time work over summer. Spent the last few summers working my balls off and I've decided I want to actually enjoy this one. Yeah I'm going to be broke as shit, but knowing I get to spend 4-5 days a week roadtripping and surfing and shit makes it all worthwhile, money isn't everything.

Work is highly overrated.

Edited by Tesla

2 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

Top tips; don't eat out and don't pay for alcohol. You're money will go suprisingly far.

13 hours ago, Tesla said:

Work is highly overrated.

It really is. I think our culture, (not so much Australia but definitely the US which of course means it becomes part of the culture here) tends to glorify overworking. It makes out people working serious overtime or to the point of near breakdown as heroic or something, when in reality it's just bad for you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not lazy or anything, and I appreciate a hard day's work, but I think a break every now and then is good for you.

12 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Top tips; don't eat out and don't pay for alcohol. You're money will go suprisingly far.

Good advice, I try and limit how often I eat out anyway, but alcohol is definitely a killer, always end up spending way too much on a night out as when I get one or two drinks in me I think I'm a billionaire and just go nuts.

3 hours ago, Jovan said:

Also get a good woman/man whatever your preference. 

Thankfully as opposed to the posts above, my girlfriend is pretty low-maintenance in terms of money.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

It really is. I think our culture, (not so much Australia but definitely the US which of course means it becomes part of the culture here) tends to glorify overworking. It makes out people working serious overtime or to the point of near breakdown as heroic or something, when in reality it's just bad for you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not lazy or anything, and I appreciate a hard day's work, but I think a break every now and then is good for you.

Not true tbh, Australia is lazy AF compared to other developed countries.

15 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

when I get one or two drinks in me I think I'm a billionaire and just go nuts.

Story of my life

10 hours ago, Shahanga said:

That an arrest has finally been made over the Claremont murders (well 2 of them anyway).

If the flat feet hadn't spent years infamously pursuing the wrong bloke (" a western Australian public servant") perhaps it could have happened earlier. Better late than never though.

Best news story I have heard in years...

God those were scary  times when I first moved to Perth for High School when it was still fresh on everyone's mind.

TTDIM : $100 notes. Nothing to do with their monetary value, rather it's simply that they're the best note. The colour, the size, and best of all because they aren't used as actively as other notes the vast majority of them look new and fresh. 

$50 note has to be the worst, always grimy and worn, as well as not being a great colour to begin with. 

TTDIM: Crown platinum level achieved.

Mahogany room here I come.

Detour to Rent-A-Bomb on the way to get a shitty car to take advantage of the free valet parking for the fucking massive LOLs of valet parking a bomb.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1