Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, n i k o said:

When your brain knows it needs sleep but decides it's not going to switch off and keeps you awake most of the night. 

lol sleep. you mean that thing people do instead of levelling up on WoW? casual life peasants 

TTIM: 8 days since Urban Flavour playlist on Spotify has been updated.

OUTYH: One of these streaming services should crate a thing where you can pay extra for a playlist, that goes to the creator of the playlist, giving people a reason to put in work making/updating playlists full of fire.

TTIM: How @Tesla has the power to properly delete his posts, whereas the rest of us can only hide our own, still easily seen by moderators.

This is a massive contradiction for a man who purports to be so strongly libertarian. In fact, it flies in the face of the liberal disapproval of privileges or advantages that are enjoyed by some but denied to others on the basis of an irrational factor such as membership status on a forum. This is outright feudalism and I disapprove.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

TTIM: How @Tesla has the power to properly delete his posts, whereas the rest of us can only hide our own, still easily seen by moderators.

This is a massive contradiction for a man who purports to be so strongly libertarian. In fact, it flies in the face of the liberal disapproval of privileges or advantages that are enjoyed by some but denied to others on the basis of an irrational factor such as membership status on a forum. This is outright feudalism and I disapprove.

Well @Jimmy I do believe there were cases of you accidentally deleting important posts, which highlighted that some form of soft deletes needed to be implemented, and this was the best option at the time. The old forum software had a thing where deleted posts go to a recycling bin of sorts which was good if something was deleted accidentally, I don't think anything similar has been implemented in this version yet.

PS if this was Feudalism you'd have to pay me some tax $$$ as well as sending me some of your best hools as levies.

Edited by Tesla

16 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Use protection, kids are a very loot economic decision. Or so I'm told 

Wise advice. Might just give up on women mate. The real TTIM should be women.

15 hours ago, hedaik said:

Faggot 

Lol. Well played

14 hours ago, n i k o said:

Great film

5 hours ago, hakz7 said:

Guy on Elizabeth Street playing music but the song he was doing was 'Stand By Me'. You're definitely not getting my money if that's your song of choice.

To be fair, Stand By Me is a fucking ripper of a song and I simply choose not to associate it with the tards

• Like 2

On 06/08/2016 at 0:29 PM, Shahanga said:

TTIM: that I seem to be one of the few people on this forum who realises that "resign" means "to voluntarily leave a job or office". 

Why don't you resign yourself to the fact that you are one of the few people who realises that "resign" means "to voluntarily leave a job or office"?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, n i k o said:

TTIM: That I can't watch Mooy because Foxtel/bein haven't offered multiple games at one time for the championship or even an online stream through their bullshit subscription. Get fucked.

It's not just cos of bein. Only one match in that time slot (3pm local time) is televised even in the UK.

On 09/08/2016 at 2:26 PM, Jovan said:

I'll add the use of his.

It is "he is".

"he is" can be shortened to "he's".

To put them both in a sentence: I heard his girlfriend is pregnant again but it's all good because he's a sick cunt and already booked the bitch in for an abortion. 

TTIM: coathangers only coming in packs of 12 when you only need one.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, Pigs 2 said:

A black cop shoots a black male and the only logical thing to do is riot and destroy a black neighbourhood. 

I obviously don't know what's going on in Milwaukee but it seems pretty fucking stupid. 

The guy was also armed. Obviously people were just waiting for half an excuse

6 hours ago, Pigs 2 said:

A black cop shoots a black male and the only logical thing to do is riot and destroy a black neighbourhood. 

I obviously don't know what's going on in Milwaukee but it seems pretty fucking stupid. 

5 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

The guy was also armed. Obviously people were just waiting for half an excuse

Its a tinderbox. Rationality no longer counts. Gossip and rumour are the order of the day. Don't know how they are going to cool things though.

TTIM: Australian Electoral Commission. Went to the local office to register a change of address for my mother-in-law (I have power-of-attorney). Told the AEC does not recognise a PoA. Advised me to go on-line - where I could have been anybody - and do it there, which I did. Absolutely stupid.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jw1739 said:

TTIM: Australian Electoral Commission. Went to the local office to register a change of address for my mother-in-law (I have power-of-attorney). Told the AEC does not recognise a PoA. Advised me to go on-line - where I could have been anybody - and do it there, which I did. Absolutely stupid.

Bit like when Virgin wouldnt sign me up in shop to a contract because a number on my licence was slightly smudged out (but still readable). So I went home and signed up online via their website. 

• Like 4

TTIM: People who will confidently state things that are completely wrong like they are facts.

How people can be so sure of something that's wrong I will never understand.

The thing is, I know a lot of random shit so the majority of the time that someone is wrong I know they're wrong, but at the same time I'm too polite (not really, just cbf looking like an annoying know it all asshole) to say shit, so I just sit there with my mouth shut getting irked and looking anti-social.

Can't wait until the day I just snap and start calling everyone out on all the retarded shit they say.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1