Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

8 minutes ago, Tesla said:

I'm under the assumption all the things sheepdog and pigs post that I havent heard of is Aussie. Granted I stopped even hitting play on most of it so I could be wrong.

Theres a couple of au videos in there, but I'd say the lack of people posting in there rather than aussie videos has ruined it. 

14 minutes ago, hedaik said:

Theres a couple of au videos in there, but I'd say the lack of people posting in there rather than aussie videos has ruined it. 

I stopped posting because I'm under the assumption no one likes the things I do, and because I'm kind of bored with hip hop in general and haven't been particularly excited by anything in ages (apart from the new Kanye album). And the underground stuff, which is a lot of what gets posted, is worst of all. That's what I listened to when I was 17 and it's still the exact same songs "under ground rap is better but we're starving and have no money blah blah blah", at least the more mainstream stuff has to evolve for changing musical tastes which keeps it somewhat interesting.

TBH I think when 'Baresi', or w/e the fuck his last username was, stopped coming on this forum it was the end for that thread.

Edited by Tesla

1 hour ago, Tesla said:

I stopped posting because I'm under the assumption no one likes the things I do, and because I'm kind of bored with hip hop in general and haven't been particularly excited by anything in ages (apart from the new Kanye album). And the underground stuff, which is a lot of what gets posted, is worst of all. That's what I listened to when I was 17 and it's still the exact same songs "under ground rap is better but we're starving and have no money blah blah blah", at least the more mainstream stuff has to evolve for changing musical tastes which keeps it somewhat interesting.

TBH I think when 'Baresi', or w/e the fuck his last username was, stopped coming on this forum it was the end for that thread.

Father time is catching up with you. I look forward to when you start the Jazz thread :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tesla said:

What happened to your: GYM RATS THREAD brah?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

TTIM; Shoes aka foot prisons. Don't get me wrong love the aesthetics of a pair of kicks and I've worn some comfortable enough shoes. I just much prefer barefeet and hate having to wear them 10-14 hours a day.

UOTIH : Thongs should be acceptable business wear. :ph34r:

34 minutes ago, kingofhearts said:

TTIM: People not shutting the fuck up about Shannon Noll on the interwebz.

We get it, he's not a very good singer but it's really funny if we keep petitioning every 5 seconds to play at every main music festival in Australia. Pls stop.  

I think it was funny until Nollzy himself came to the realisation that he had in fact, become a meme

10 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

TTIM: People not shutting the fuck up about Shannon Noll on the interwebz.

We get it, he's not a very good singer but it's really funny if we keep petitioning every 5 seconds to play at every main music festival in Australia. Pls stop.  

Does this even need to be said?

Are you also going to complain about Nickelback Memes... 

• Like 1

TTIM: when you go to your local to watch the game and have to grab a table at the back of the room / as far away from the TV as you get because dipshits wanna sit at the tables near the TV by themselves / with their backs to the screen so they can be fucking hip or some shit.

Why sit near the big TV if you don't wanna fucking watch?

8 minutes ago, n i k o said:

TTIM: The Clatex Socceroos. Why can't they simply be the Socceroos, sponsored by Caltex.  

I refuse to go to any match advertised as the "Caltex Socceroos vs. ....." I positively hate all this sponsorship shit. Everywhere.

2 hours ago, hedaik said:

Be thankful you don't support Sheffield Shield

http://www.crickettas.com.au/match-centre/bupa-sheffield-shield/points

You should have preceded that link with a warning that the content might induce violent antiperistaltic action in sensitive persons...

Surely the irony of "Commonwealth Bank Bushrangers" cannot be lost on whoever comes up with this stuff?

Also having one team sponsored by "West End" and another by "Alcohol. Think again."

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

TTIM: People who flood everyone's news feed with pictures of their young children every 5 minutes.

Nobody cares that your kid's getting a haircut/on his first airplane/playing at the beach/going to school/making a mess of his food/petting the dog/playing with his toys/wearing his first footy shirt and no I will not vote for them in that stupid 'face of bonds' or whatever fucking competition it is that they're running.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Embee said:

TTIM: People who flood everyone's news feed with pictures of their young children every 5 minutes.

Nobody cares that your kid's getting a haircut/on his first airplane/playing at the beach/going to school/making a mess of his food/petting the dog/playing with his toys/wearing his first footy shirt and no I will not vote for them in that stupid 'face of bonds' or whatever fucking competition it is that they're running.

Every baby in Australia must be in this bonds competition going off what I've seen. Kind of makes people asking for votes on facebook pointless since I'd have to vote for about 10 babies if I were going to do it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Embee said:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tesla said:

Every baby in Australia must be in this bonds competition going off what I've seen. Kind of makes people asking for votes on facebook pointless since I'd have to vote for about 10 babies if I were going to do it.

Sounds like a pretty good marketing campaign

• Like 3