-9/11 was an inside job

-They ran out of gatorade at half time.

Give him another week i say

Chris Michaelson IN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOTT8Z2cH3s

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, playmaker said:

If you sack him then you have to sack most of the players. They we all shit.

its a managers job to get the best out of his squad .... clearly something this wanker can`t do!!!

If this muppet isnt gone by the next game I`m done with this club!!

This muppet reminds of Rodgers can talk all the shit in the world and blame everyone else for his inablity rather than having a good hard look at himself.

• Like 3

A silent protest is the best course of action. It shows the club we still give a f#ck and that we'll support the team with our presence but that we're not going to blindly support a coach who's out of his depth. Fox/Sbs can't ignore a lack of sound, unlike a banner/chant that can be glossed over/edited out etc.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

So once more, we are back to blaming the squad. I knew this day would come. Poor JVS just cant get a good squad eh?

The Coach is responsible for assembling the squad and maintaining it. So just one more aspect of management that he has proved he is shit at. As I have said in another thread, he has assembled a squad in his own image: (apart from a handful..) soft boring cunts who have no balls and don't have a clue what to do when things get tough. Yes, the Coach has proved he is useless but tonight was the object lesson in the fact that we really don't have a wonderful squad. Take two good players out and we are very very very ordinary. Not hopeless, just ordinary. If you are going to assemble ordinary, at least get ordinary with some balls.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dr lime said:

The Coach is responsible for assembling the squad and maintaining it. 

Well either way it his fault.

But I completely disagree about the squad not being good enough. Its the A-League, so you will never get a squad who is miles ahead of any other one. It comes down to the coach knowing how to coach with limited resources. 

6 minutes ago, dr lime said:

The Coach is responsible for assembling the squad and maintaining it. So just one more aspect of management that he has proved he is shit at. As I have said in another thread, he has assembled a squad in his own image: (apart from a handful..) soft boring cunts who have no balls and don't have a clue what to do when things get tough. Yes, the Coach has proved he is useless but tonight was the object lesson in the fact that we really don't have a wonderful squad. Take two good players out and we are very very very ordinary. Not hopeless, just ordinary. If you are going to assemble ordinary, at least get ordinary with some balls.  

if you cant get your squad up to play for you they look alot more shit then what they really are!!! He can take his dutch reputation back to Holland and fuck right off on the next flight out!!

The worst thing is that not only do we have a great squad but the two best teams from last year have lost significant players (Milligan, Janko, Petkovic etc) and in my eyes aren't nearly as strong. We're not gonna be bogged down with acl fixtures either.

The impediment to us contending will be just how far behind the pack we are when jvs is inevitably sacked...

Really sick of this shit I have seen year in year out! 

As far as I'm concerned the players are the only good thing at the club, NEW fitness staff, NEW backroom staff, NEW (whatever the fuck Scott Munn does) NEW coach (Prediction JVS out in 2 weeks when we loose the next 2 Friday night games) 

Whoever says don't chuck the baby out with the bath water IS A DUMB PRICK. When City bought the joint it should've been a mass clean out club wide and start again from scratch.

FUCK OFF JVS!!!!!!!

• Like 2