Matchday 15: v Newcastle Jets, 7:30 AAMI Park

LR9

The big 100, and what a 100 at that!

Plenty to look forward to this week:

- Free HeartZone wifi,

- the 3rd kit,

- even shorter lines at the bar,

- Orlando Engelaar,

- and the mainevent ladies and gentlemen; a crack at 'that' record, 20 straight games!

See you all there!  :up:

• Like 4

Hoffman, Gerhardt, Kisnorbo, Kalmar, Mifsud, Ramsay not up to scratch imo. Fuck them right off. Behich is borderline too, has been awful imo. My starting 11:

Walker --- Wielaert --- Vrankovic --- Behich

Engelaar --- Murdocca

Kewell

Dugandzic --- Williams --- Garuccio

Possibly even Gol Gol up front. Say what you like about his fitness, attitude, whatever. We looked better in the games he played up front than we have since we've been starting Mifsud.
  • Like 1

No mention of announcement of new owners?

That's the only thing getting me there. If that doesn't happen I'm raging at Mike Cockerill.....

I read that it is scheduled for the day after the Newcastle match. Have to say...why? Makes me dubious about the whole thing.

As for the match, I think that JvS has to ring the changes now. What is there to lose? There's no point in playing those who have let us down so consistently in the past. Unfortunately both Mauk and Vranks are missing, but I would like to see both Walker and Garuccio start. Also bring Retre back into the mix.

No mention of announcement of new owners?

That's the only thing getting me there. If that doesn't happen I'm raging at Mike Cockerill.....

Seriously. One thing is for sure is that heart will throw this game to BE the record holders of that record we all now know about. And then announce the new owners for a miraculous turnaround.

No one in there right mind will EVER reach that record again. Bets are on after that Newcastle game and loss.

I think that it'll take a few more games before we can even realistically expect to be competitive over 90 minutes. We are playing in a more organised way but until players can concentrate for the full game and actually score, we'll continue to lose. Hopefully JVS will be encouraged by the FNYL and drop some dead wood and replace them with players who want a chance to play HAL football.