Melbourne Football

Matchday 15: v Newcastle Jets, 7:30 AAMI Park

LR9

Just hearing that Mifsud and Ramsey have been dropped from the starting 11, with Williams coming in at CF and Garruccio to take his place at LW. Not sure on Engelaar, it's either he or Kalmar.

Fucking awesome. Misfud and Ramsey need to be kicked out of the team entirely but this is a start. JVS- a man who has the balls to make changes.

Righto, clocked off work, driving 1.5 hours to melbourne in my shit box with no air con and probably in my jocks. COYBIR!!!

My hat off to you sir.

I'm in Richmond, takes 15 min in traffic with aircon on.......pain will start at the game

Will hopefully be there, will make up my mind in the next hour or so.

Spent the first half of the week at the Tennis and have been pretty fucking sick for the last two days...fucking heat.

Also, is it just me, or has this forum been down for the last 3-4 days?

Cmon mate turn up.

I went to the tennis as well during the day, think I got heat stroke but will be there tonight.

If your feeling unwell there is thousands of spare seats everywhere under cover.

Had a rest and I'll be right to come in!

Hopefully the players turn up too!

Spent the first half of the week at the Tennis and have been pretty fucking sick for the last two days...fucking heat.

Cmon mate turn up.

I went to the tennis as well during the day, think I got heat stroke but will be there tonight.

If your feeling unwell there is thousands of spare seats everywhere under cover.

Hopefully the players turn up too! C'mon you soft cox!!!

It's a game that will be talked about in the future for many years

Record will be broken

Either longest span without a win or first win this year for us

You can't loose !!!

• Like 1

I reckon JVS was most keen to integrate Mauk into the senior squad. JVS gave him a decent 15 minute run in his first match when we played the Mariners away. So I reckon JVS would probably play more youth if we didn't lose players to the U22 team.

Would be great to see Garuccio get a good run tonight. As JVS said when he was our foundation coach, why play an older player over a younger player if they are making the same mistakes?: "We had (Michael) Beauchamp last year and he made the same mistakes as Good and he's 30, so I'd rather play a young player who has more chance to improve and go on".

Can't wait to see Engelaar play. It looks like he's recovered well from injury, and it's been said that he's trained pretty well this week. I'm fine with starting him, as it's not like he has a soft tissue injury that can be easily aggravated. I just remember Sydney playing ADP for the first half and getting into a winning 2-0 lead, then taking him off at half time, whilst JA brought Kewell on in the second half when the game was over. If you can, start your best players, even if they can't play for that long. 

Looking forward to this match. 

Cmon mate turn up.

Hopefully the players turn up too! C'mon you soft cox!!!

It's a game that will be talked about in the future for many years

Record will be broken

Either longest span without a win or first win this year for us

You can't loose !!!

Haha I'm here bro I'm here!

Already at AAMI, watching Ramsay half-ass his warmup. ...why is he still starting?

• Like 1