Melbourne Football

R12 - MHFC v Wellington - Friday 27th Dec - 7.30pm

Caddy

just turn up to watch the half time kids and leave again haha :P

Thanks Duke. I'd appreciate that.

I'm actually bringing up the half time kids - 20 kids from my local football club are playing at half time.

As a passionate Heart fan I'm pushing shit uphill to get kids interested in Heart at the moment. Our coaching director is a passionate MV man (megaphone guy for North End) and we have a bit of rivalry. To his credit he realises getting any kids interested in HAL is a good thing.

But to get 20 kids there will be great. I'm really hoping for a win - a very narrow chance of success might persuade a few to the red side of town. Here's hoping.

I'll be there and as much I was (at first) against the silent protest, I'm just trying to think of what other 'shock' tactics we can do to get this board to realise that Aloisi needs to be replaced ASAP!

One thing would be for everyone to boycott the game and just not rock up, but when you pay $430 for a membership and get served the shit we have been served all season the last thing you want is to lose money by not going to the home games too!

You could just fill in one of these:

refundapplicationform2013-14.pdf.pdf

• Like 1

I'll be there and as much I was (at first) against the silent protest, I'm just trying to think of what other 'shock' tactics we can do to get this board to realise that Aloisi needs to be replaced ASAP!

One thing would be for everyone to boycott the game and just not rock up, but when you pay $430 for a membership and get served the shit we have been served all season the last thing you want is to lose money by not going to the home games too!

You could just fill in one of these:

I can't believe they were stupid enough to make one of these. Our membership count is gonna start going backwards

You are kidding that the game on Friday night is FTA?

SBS must be kicking themselves and someone will surely get sacked for that decision.

The "soon to be" worst club in A-League history are playing the second bottom on the ladder for the battle of last place.

There will be more people at the ground than whom will tune in via the TV.

Having said that I would not be surprised if the attendance doesn't break the 4 figures.....

How about a banner that says 'FOR SALE TO SOMEONE WITH A GENUINE INTEREST IN FOOTBALL'

Love it !

Sooner or later if we keep on this retarded result path that banner will need to be changed

"FREE TO ANYONE WITH A GENUINE INTEREST IN FOOTBALL"

• Like 1

Hard fought 1:1 draw until

84 min paddy G gives away a penalty.

We go down 1:2

JA in the presser

Missed chances

Played well

Unfair penalty ref wrong

Unlucky

We are better then this

It's only start of the season

We will turn it around

Blah blah blah

Heart record against this team is just as dismal as any other team.

Played 9, won 2, drawn 3, lost 4, goals for 10, goals against 14.

At AAMI played against them 3 times for 1 win and 2 draws...Heart's only other win against them was in Morwell.

So based on the fact they won yesterday, Phoenix clear favourites.

Expect a loss 1-3

Need to lose this

No we don't Dylan.

We need to win but probably won't.

We are braking all the wrong records at the moment which will stay with us for many many years if not for ever.

Management and players will come and go

Those demoralizing titles will stay

Need to lose this

No we don't Dylan.

We need to win but probably won't.

We are braking all the wrong records at the moment which will stay with us for many many years if not for ever.

Management and players will come and go

Those demoralizing titles will stay

It won't matter down the line, when we finally achieve success.

Just look at the Swans in the AFL! They didn't win a game for 2 seasons in the early 90's!

When we finally broke the longest drought ever in the AFL, (72 years) it was all worth it regarding the years of disappointment.

Nobody regards the Swans as soft nowadays, do they!

Melbourne Heart Squad: 1. Andrew REDMAYNE (GK), 3. Robbie WIELAERT, 6. Patrick GERHARDT, 7. Iain RAMSAY, 8. Massimo MURDOCCA, 10. Harry KEWELL ©, 11.Michael MIFSUD, 14. Golgol MEBRAHTU, 15. David WILLIAMS 16. Aziz BEHICH, 17. Jason HOFFMAN, 18. David VRANKOVIC, 19. Ben GARUCCIO, 20. Tando VELAPHI (GK), 21. Stefan MAUK, 22. Nick KALMAR, 23. Mate DUGANDZIC, 25. Andrea MIGLIORINI (Two to be omitted)
Ins: 21. Stefan MAUK (promoted), 18. David VRANKOVIC (promoted), 19. Ben GARUCCIO (promoted)
Outs: 24. Patrick KISNORBO (suspended – one match)
Unavailable: 4. Orlando ENGELAAR (Fractured tibia – 5-9 weeks), 13. Jonatan GERMANO (Calf - 5 weeks)

Melbourne Heart Squad: 1. Andrew REDMAYNE (GK), 3. Robbie WIELAERT, 6. Patrick GERHARDT, 7. Iain RAMSAY, 8. Massimo MURDOCCA, 10. Harry KEWELL ©, 11.Michael MIFSUD, 14. Golgol MEBRAHTU, 15. David WILLIAMS 16. Aziz BEHICH, 17. Jason HOFFMAN, 18. David VRANKOVIC, 19. Ben GARUCCIO, 20. Tando VELAPHI (GK), 21. Stefan MAUK, 22. Nick KALMAR, 23. Mate DUGANDZIC, 25. Andrea MIGLIORINI (Two to be omitted)Ins: 21. Stefan MAUK (promoted), 18. David VRANKOVIC (promoted), 19. Ben GARUCCIO (promoted)Outs: 24. Patrick KISNORBO (suspended – one match)Unavailable: 4. Orlando ENGELAAR (Fractured tibia – 5-9 weeks), 13. Jonatan GERMANO (Calf - 5 weeks)

Doesn't look like we will be seeing Germano again. Of he is out for 5 weeks by the migliorini will be out of contract and one would think we would sign him up for the rest of the season.