Melbourne Football

R12 - MHFC v Wellington - Friday 27th Dec - 7.30pm

Caddy

Not quite half-way into the season and this could be the match that determines 9th and 10th places.

I'm sure that we'll tenaciously fight Phoenix for 10th place, Aloisi doesn't want to let his grip slip on that honour. Heart 1:2 Phoenix

We going to get unlucky again

The people who actually watch a majority of A-League matches weekly would acknowledge that Wellington ARE better than us. They play the ball well and do look dangerous going forward, unlike us. Dont excpect a win from this, a draw at most infront of an abysmal crowd number.

Nux very up and down but they were very unlikely not to get something out of the CCM game last week. They were wasteful in front of goals. Today's game was pretty poor but again Nux wasteful and kept SFC in it to the end. Also looks like Ifill out for the season. At the beginning of the season we would have pencilled in a win but that's not guaranteed at all this Friday.

I'll be there and as much I was (at first) against the silent protest, I'm just trying to think of what other 'shock' tactics we can do to get this board to realise that Aloisi needs to be replaced ASAP!

One thing would be for everyone to boycott the game and just not rock up, but when you pay $430 for a membership and get served the shit we have been served all season the last thing you want is to lose money by not going to the home games too!

I'll be turning up with my boys and maybe invite a couple of friends along. It would be good to try and make them regular supporters but Heart's performances, plus low attendances have always made this hard. The club really has to get serious about what it is doing.

Looking forward to the food, and the atmosphere will take care of itself. No enemy this week, only ourselves to support or let know what's what.

If there is a low point to protest, this is it. Banners, paint onto old sheets, $6.00. Every row, all around the stadium. Expecting a club press release announcing change before hand though. Mind you, I've been expecting this since round 6. Time will tell.