Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart FC buy out - Man City, Melbourne City FC, etc.

AntiScum

Ill always back Heart till the end... But it's idiots like you our club are in this position. JA still thinks everything his trying is the right way. You wanks still think South is the same, your forgetting South went to Brazil for a club World Championships in 2000 and was grouped with Manchester United. The club your bagging was founded in 1959 and is considerd the most successful club in Australian football. Your all big men behind your key pads on this forum and all follow each others shit talking, there's a few that no what there talking about so ill stay on as long as I want. Enjoy your X-Mas You Fkn Can Eaters, and share your Bertocchi ham... There's one slice for everyone! (Peter Crouch) Take your hand cuffs and your bread and water you came to this country with, and go back home to England that is. Ohh yeah I almost forgot! That's one Prawn each to, otherwise it won't be enough, don't forget to take your own chair to Nans.

Bloody hell, you're the only one talking shit here mate

You need to realize that on a public forum, people are always going to have differing opinions. You may agree with some, and may not agree with others, however, the garbage you just posted is just uncalled for.

Once again bud, pull your head in.

Getting away from this SMFC stuff...

...this is on the HAL web-site as a comment in from a Perth Glory supporter on the Edwards sacking:

Shame on the Perth board, after years of lounging around the bottom of the table with teams of old stagers looking for a last pay day, we finally had someone ready to change the outlook. There is no business in the world that would allow its workers to dictate to management, why here? This sets a dangerous precedent, what if the new manager doesn't get on with the players clique, does he go too? The board and owner have gradually distanced themselves from the fans, we have no vehicle to vent our opinion, we have no dedicated fans website, no input to the programme and no representative on the board. We are being treated as just paying customers with scant regard to our emotions, fans need to bond to a club and that is missing from Glory. It has become a cold, cynical, commercial enterprise and fans see that and are staying away. This incident is just another stupid, uncaring decision.

Some of it sounds depressingly similar to how we feel that Heart HQ has lost contact with Heart supporters.

• Like 1

Ill always back Heart till the end... But it's idiots like you our club are in this position. JA still thinks everything his trying is the right way. You wanks still think South is the same, your forgetting South went to Brazil for a club World Championships in 2000 and was grouped with Manchester United. The club your bagging was founded in 1959 and is considerd the most successful club in Australian football. Your all big men behind your key pads on this forum and all follow each others shit talking, there's a few that no what there talking about so ill stay on as long as I want. Enjoy your X-Mas You Fkn Can Eaters, and share your Bertocchi ham... There's one slice for everyone! (Peter Crouch) Take your hand cuffs and your bread and water you came to this country with, and go back home to England that is. Ohh yeah I almost forgot! That's one Prawn each to, otherwise it won't be enough, don't forget to take your own chair to Nans.

Hahaha you truly are a retard mate.

• Like 2

Hahaha you truly are a retard mate.

I'm the poor cunt that he added as a friend.

Hahaha you truly are a retard mate. I'm the poor cunt that he added as a friend.

For shame!! ;)

Mate, you need to calm down. If you prefer to go support Sth Melb then that's fine. No one will hold it against you. If you wish to stay on board The Heart train you are more than welcome as well. I was a passionate Melbourne Knights supporter, I remember the derbies between South. And to be honest, I don't even think the MH v MV nor the WSW v Syd FC derby comes close in terms of atmosphere. We even had 25k to our games but that is part of history now. I will still love Knights but no ethnic team should be in the A-league and that's the bottom line. Sth Melb was probably the most successful but Melbourne Knights and Sydney Croatia produced the most Socceroos but it still doesn't justify they should be in the A-league. So, support your team, whichever team you chose and move on.

• Like 1

Qualifying by beating the mighty Nadi of Fiji in the final. Wowsers, what a super club. On that logic we should all bow down before the mighty Auckland City FC, who've appeared in the Club World Cup on 5 occasions representing Oceania.

If you clowns go back a few pages on the predictions you made for this season, you might see that not putting your egos aside means something.... 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th...? How when and with what did you see that happening?

You think the FFA will stop South because of ethnic background? Have you not seen what WSW and there ethnic background have done? Something Melbourne Heart supporters will never see in there life time! Just pray we do get bought out by rich owners, because otherwise the FFA will do it's best to get us out and give another melbourne team a go. Wake up and smell the roses your team is the embarrassment of the Aleauge and is bottom last without a single win!

Not that you did a very good job hiding your trolling before but you officially gave it away here. Fuck off  :up:

Trolling? I'm member 1056 For the tenth time you clown I don't support or have never ever had a Sth membership! So stop talking shit! P.S Royal Heart how did creative Murdocca hold up in our midfield last Sat night...? lol

Do you recall me posting anything at all about praising Murdocca you muppet.  

Trolling? I'm member 1056 For the tenth time you clown I don't support or have never ever had a Sth membership! So stop talking shit! P.S Royal Heart how did creative Murdocca hold up in our midfield last Sat night...? lol

Claim to be a hellas lad but never been a member? Fuck right off and stop giving us fellas that are members of both a bad name.

If you were hellas, you wouldnt be dissing massimo.

You aint hellas.

You aint heart.

Youre a fuckwit

Edited by sheepdog
  • Like 1

What you want brownie points for being foundation member? Says to me your quick to jump on any bandwagon going.

Proper football supporters in this country knowing the history of the Australian football were more sceptical than that to jump on the next franchise available if you ask me.

Nevermind the 5 years previous to any thought of the a league being a member of an NSL team.

real recognize real

fake cant relate

Foundation member 1056 what's yours Dog?

Shut the fuck up, you are making yourself look fucking stupid. Look at what happened to Greece in terms of finance for gods sake! No way, can Greeks come into our club as board members.

BTW, don't call me a racist - I do have multiple Greek friends and have absolutely nothing against Greeks as people. They make such wonderful food and don't take no for an answer when at family events when it comes to getting you to eat, brilliant people!

Edited by CALZALOL
  • Like 1

Shut the fuck up, you are making yourself look fucking stupid. Look at what happened to Greece in terms of finance for gods sake! No way, can Greeks come into our club as board members.

BTW, don't call me a racist - I do have multiple Greek friends and have absolutely nothing against Greeks as people. They make such wonderful food and don't take no for an answer when at family events when it comes to getting you to eat, brilliant people! That's stereotyping if I've ever seen it.

• Like 1

BTW, don't call me a racist - I do have multiple Greek friends and have absolutely nothing against Greeks as people. They make such wonderful food and don't take no for an answer when at family events when it comes to getting you to eat, brilliant people!That's stereotyping if I've ever seen it. Well, let's be honest their financial state is horrendous right now so what's to say it won't affect us? Eg. Board members bank account frozen or we (the club) lose money due to this financial breakdown in Greece...

I would just like to take this opportunity to firstly point out, I'm Scottish not English and the likelihood of me getting bread water through customs is very difficult. On the plus side nan, who came from New Zealand has plenty of chairs, bread and the finest running tap water.

I would secondly like to apologise to everyone on this forum as it's pointed out that it's my fault the club are in this position. If I knew better I wouldn't have paid for my membership so the club could be successful...

And thirdly, I'm not forgetting Souths went to a club world championships and were grouped with United... I never knew, and quite frankly don't give a flying fuck. As stated, if you wish to talk about Souths, do it on appropriate forums, not this one. As it's been said by many, nobody cares what they do. It's their business and has nothing to do with our football club.

There isn't a group following each other's posts just to give you hell, it's the fact that you post utter shite and a lot of people on this forum think it's retarded.

Edited by Petercrouch
  • Like 6

I would just like to take this opportunity to firstly point out, I'm Scottish not English and the likelihood of me getting bread water through customs is very difficult. On the plus side nan, who came from New Zealand has plenty of chairs, bread and the finest running tap water.

I would secondly like to apologise to everyone on this forum as it's pointed out that it's my fault the club are in this position. If I knew better I wouldn't have paid for my membership so the club could be successful...

And thirdly, I'm not forgetting Souths went to a club world championships and were grouped with United... I never knew, and quite frankly don't give a flying fuck. As stated, if you wish to talk about Souths, do it on appropriate forums, not this one. As it's been said by many, nobody cares what they do. It's their business and has nothing to do with our football club.

There isn't a group following each other's posts just to give you hell, it's the fact that you post utter shite and a lot of people on this forum think it's retarded.

Let face the facts, South Melbourne is the most successful club in Australian history and it will take many years for current clubs to catch them. So lay off MUTD/MLBHRT/ESSNDON mr crouch. We all sound frustrated due to our club being the way it is. I think aloisi will stay till the season end unless new owners come in. All I want is JA to try something different. Play Vranks, play Mauk, the gouch and drop these players that have had their chance.

To complete a purchase of a company, it takes a very long time.

From what I was told Derby Day by a few people I would class as in the know was that this group made contact ages ago and have gone through the books so to speak and have now put in a firm offer after months of research and negotiation.

So from what I was told this is far down the line moreso than anything else reported in the media before.

Simon Hill, Dave Davutovic and Ray Gatt have all confirmed it since.

I suspect we will have new owners in 2014.

Yeah. Its pretty strange that we have not heard anything from the club about this. When the rumour was we had been bought out by South they were pretty quick to release a statement saying it was 100% false and they were not selling. This has been mentioned on Fox Sport during a derby telecast and they have not said boo. Pretty suspect.

Yeah. Its pretty strange that we have not heard anything from the club about this. When the rumour was we had been bought out by South they were pretty quick to release a statement saying it was 100% false and they were not selling. This has been mentioned on Fox Sport during a derby telecast and they have not said boo. Pretty suspect.

Might have been a little animosity due to south competing for the licence way back in 08. OR they arnt saying anything because the deal is pretty much done or very close, so out of respect for the new owners they are keeping quiet

To complete a purchase of a company, it takes a very long time.

From what I was told Derby Day by a few people I would class as in the know was that this group made contact ages ago and have gone through the books so to speak and have now put in a firm offer after months of research and negotiation.

So from what I was told this is far down the line moreso than anything else reported in the media before.

Simon Hill, Dave Davutovic and Ray Gatt have all confirmed it since.

I suspect we will have new owners in 2014.

Agree. Munn is quoted by Lynch on 21/12 as saying:

"We are not at the point of selling the club,’’ he told Fairfax Media

This means we are for sale for the right price. The SMFC bid for HeartFC was rejected because the price was not right at $7M. But the Storm bid has not been rejected and I suspect Munn et al are just ironing out the fine details for a sale in 2014.