Melbourne Football

2013-14 MEMBERSHIPS

Red or Dead

Alot of people like myself will join up at the first home game on the 19th of Oct.Unless the club has a tent up at the derby,then they`ll get my money a week early.

Still 31 days till our round 2 game at AAMI park. :)

Just out of curiosity mate and not having a go at all,but why would you wait until the first home game?

Wouldn't you want the membership in your hand before the start of the season??

I have two new members joining up for the first time at the Mariners  game.I`m giving up a day on the piss and driving them in just to make shaw they join.

Our next home game after that is round 5 so i`ll have my membership in hand by then.

• Like 1

Can someone please display the memeberships at present for all the A-league teams?

Heart - 4,788

4823 right now. That's 35 more than around the same time yesterday! I imagine this would go up quite a bit now after today's Mifsud signing  :)

4878 right now. That's 55 more than around this time yesterday! Thank you Niall!! :up:

Heart Newsletter from the 13th of August

Fulfilment of membership packs will begin from the second week in September, which will include your membership card for the 2013-14 season.  All members who signed up as part of the early bird will be able to pick up their Limited Edition members cap at the Club's Family Day on 22 September as well as game day at AAMI Park from the merchandise outlets.

The membership brochure has no mention of a cap in the pack.

post-3011-0-77425100-1379559101_thumb.pn

• Like 1

They should have mailed out the caps at the same time.

No membership for me today :(

I no complain, got invited to players lunch next week before Frankston game :)

How did you score that mate?

By helping em get teams/kids orgainsied for the mt eliza MH cup 

They should have mailed out the caps at the same time.

No membership for me today :(

I no complain, got invited to players lunch next week before Frankston game :)

How did you score that mate?

By helping em get teams/kids orgainsied for the mt eliza MH cup 

Ohhhhhh shit sorry i didnt realize that was you.

The least they can do for you then mate i reckon

Great work

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

"Membership just passed 5,000".  That's great but we need more - and we should be aggressively targeting the number 10,000.  What I find fabulous is the number of passionate supporters on this forum and the great ideas they have to increase the membership. But how do we get the club to address these ideas and utilise the passion? Maybe they could extract the ideas and send us all a summary of what they can do, what they can't and what they need help with AND/OR they could have a forum for us to meet at and air our ideas with them. It is currently sad that we express our views here and don't have a formal feedback mechanism. For example, I have always been keen to establish local supporter groups which would help people who are interested in the game but don't want to go "alone". This could even turn into a fun "clubs within a club" thing ie The Box Hill Heart supporters group. I am more than willing to put in some time and help out with something - as I am sure most of you would be.

Go Heart 2013

"Membership just passed 5,000".  That's great but we need more - and we should be aggressively targeting the number 10,000.  What I find fabulous is the number of passionate supporters on this forum and the great ideas they have to increase the membership. But how do we get the club to address these ideas and utilise the passion? Maybe they could extract the ideas and send us all a summary of what they can do, what they can't and what they need help with AND/OR they could have a forum for us to meet at and air our ideas with them. It is currently sad that we express our views here and don't have a formal feedback mechanism. For example, I have always been keen to establish local supporter groups which would help people who are interested in the game but don't want to go "alone". This could even turn into a fun "clubs within a club" thing ie The Box Hill Heart supporters group. I am more than willing to put in some time and help out with something - as I am sure most of you would be.

Go Heart 2013

Have a read of the "Represent the Heart" thread mate. There are regular meetings and there's a meeting tonight. You can send ideas to fans@melbourneheartfc.com.au 

Go Heart 2013

I'm pretty confident someone at the club goes through this forum and has a look at what us die hards think.

I honestly believe it was one of the reasons we picked up Mifsud. He was mentioned on this forum as soon as the news got out that he terminated his contract with Valetta. I even hounded SM's twitter with the link to look at him and sign him up. So unless someone at the club really knew a lot about him, i believe the club do listen to supporters either through FB Twitter or this Forum.

Your idea though is a more direct approach which couldnt hurt either

Go Heart 2013

Where is the quote of 5,000 memberships coming from? the counter says 4,903

• Like 1