Melbourne Football

2013-14 MEMBERSHIPS

Red or Dead

Maybe if we advertised our club and got the name out there , more might come along instead advertising inside a bus

Advertise on trams, on the outside of it, Everyone would see that, we are also sponsored by PT, so i don't see why they wouldn't advertise heart for a reasonable price, even for free

I suppose "get in now to reserve your seat" isnt much incentive when you get 5k to a game held in a 30k capacity stadium.

Interesting, isn't it? The lower the membership number, the less the incentive to join. Counter-intuitive, but that's the way it works.

IMO most of us joining at this stage of a season are doing it on a loyalty basis more than anything else. That's why there should more incentive than a free cap which was probably made in China and cost less than $1.

• Like 3

2917 @10:45pm

I'm just waiting for my baby to be born in around 4 weeks so I can find out the sex and sign him/her up to a baby membership :) that "Little dribbler" bib and baby hat will look so cute! haha

Yeah they do look cute. I got a pack for my little nephew.

I'm just waiting for my baby to be born in around 4 weeks so I can find out the sex and sign him/her up to a baby membership :) that "Little dribbler" bib and baby hat will look so cute! haha

So have i. Got my boy due in November so he's already signed up as a Heart member :)

• Like 2

So have i. Got my boy due in November so he's already signed up as a Heart member :)

so you decided a name?

so you decided a name?

Gerald Sibon Libba?

• Like 1

2919 @10am - up 2 from the last update last night.

It's almost as if they've recently moved to a dynamic counter which updates automatically rather than a static one which requires human intervention.

Pretty sure that this exactly what has been done.

999706_10151538366692479_1894577429_n.jp

Yes we finally have Rudd and two Asian blokes as supporters, watch the members roll in

taken at the park hyatt in melbourne. 

http://melbourne.park.hyatt.com/en/hotel/our-hotel.html

look at lobby pic.

Yes we finally have Rudd and two Asian blokes as supporters, watch the members roll in

look at lobby pic.

Is there any back story to this or anything? Rudd is a queenslander so i am surprised he would me supporting a melbourne tem.

Maybe trying to get some votes for the election? All 3000 of us lol!

Edited by kingofhearts

look at lobby pic.

look at lobby pic.

Is there any back story to this or anything? Rudd is a queenslander so i am surprised he would me supporting a melbourne tem.

Maybe trying to get some votes for the election? All 3000 of us lol!

Nah, just political opportunism. At least we now know what Rudd's campaign slogan will be.

In answer to the nay Sayers, i am a foundation member who has a country membership. My self and my wife travel for three and a half hours to watch Melbourne Heart, if i lived closer i would try to attend more games. On average it costs us around $100 -$150 to travel and stay one night. In former years we have had a concession as pensioners but this year there were no concessions available and the price has risen  but i have still signed up for another season and will be cheering the team on no matter if we win or lose, for goodness sake get behind the club and stop worrying what any other club is doing. That is the ONLY way we can progress to better things in the future, sorry about the rant but it annoys me when i read all the negative posts on here.

Good post mate...these Gen Ys need a good kick up the backside sometimes! :-)

Guess I don't post often enough to be noticed ;)

Sorry mate haha. The reason I'd like to see it is I don't know many of you guys and would be easier to introduce myself before a match and have a couple of beers at the imp.

introduce yourself to one random guy and you will meet 50...  :up:

Guess I don't post often enough to be noticed ;)

Sorry mate haha. The reason I'd like to see it is I don't know many of you guys and would be easier to introduce myself before a match and have a couple of beers at the imp.

introduce yourself to one random guy and you will meet 50...  :up:

Sounds like something that'd happen at a party at Molly Meldrum's house.