Melbourne Football

John Aloisi

kingofhearts

I hope there is an emergency meeting tomorrow morning.. Our season is over, and we need to build for next season.. I don't even care about the Nix game... I think it would add to the humiliation if we beat them. JA would talk up how our fortunes have finally turned.

An insignificant game next week.. Thank you JA for ending our season against Victory. Not even halfway through..

• Like 1

I'd be very surprised if we sacked him, purely because of the whole Christmas in a couple of days thing. Way to ruin one for a family or two.

*I'm not saying he shouldn't be sacked.

Which family? Aloisi's?

he has given us 16 game sof pain in a row, and in all 1.5 years of ridiculousness. 

what must he do to get fired?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yngq9NmOnFw

not even...

• Like 1

I think we're just at the point where we need a clean break with this season and last season, so Aloisi simply must go.

And anyway, for the good of Aloisi's new coaching career, it would be good for his own sake if he wasn't sacked only when he had a 10% winning percentage and a 80% losing percentage. Maybe he can talk himself into a new coaching job by explaining how 'unlucky' he was at Heart (and to be fair he has had some bad luck, but not nearly as much as he thinks).

A sacrifice needs to made now, and our football department needs to be shaken up, so Aloisi simply must be sacked now.

Edited by Murfy1

I would be happy if the club came out next week with "Melbourne Heart and John Aloisi have reached a mutual agreement to part ways and this coming home game against Wellington Phoenix will be John Aloisi's last match as head coach. Come and show your support for Melbourne Heart and give John the send-off he deserves"

JA and Munn both need to go. Club has been a joke for the last 18 months. Big player changes need to occur too but will be tougher to perform

JA has lots of strengths. Unfortunately 2 of them aren't coaching ability and knowing when to quit. He won't ever quit, he'll have to be sacked but the Board won't do it. I don't understand their actions, the club brand value must be a negative value at the moment.

Look, JA needs to go.

But in the first 20 minutes, we had total control and they couldn't even get out of their own half.   The difference was Kalmar and Kewell.  Kalmar has the close ball skills and the strength to stay on his feet and keep the ball in a tackle.  Harry was seeing passes that other midfielders for us haven't.  Having Engelaar in their would have given us defensive steel.

I think JA had the right ideas about his recruiting, and lets not discount how injuries have cut his options.

Look, JA needs to go.

But in the first 20 minutes, we had total control and they couldn't even get out of their own half.   The difference was Kalmar and Kewell.  Kalmar has the close ball skills and the strength to stay on his feet and keep the ball in a tackle.  Harry was seeing passes that other midfielders for us haven't.  Having Engelaar in their would have given us defensive steel.

I think JA had the right ideas about his recruiting, and lets not discount how injuries have cut his options.

Yes but once we had possession and got the ball into our front third we had no idea of how to break down what is a really quite porous defence. All that possession meant nothing, almost all of our chances even then were on the counter. Our defensive transition is still very poor, as soon as we lose the ball we retreat to our box and allow the player with the ball as much time and space as they need until they get to the box, this is why we have the worst defence in the league. Kisnorbo's tackle was rash but our back 4 are put in that position again and again.

We were dominating the game.

So is John Aloisi responsible for Kisnorbo going to ground, diving in studs up and getting a justified red card?

Is John Aloisi responsible for Redmayne's shit disposal that led to Victory's first goal?

Yes, he is. He's responsible for the mentally weak climate he's created in the team, where they haven't won for so long that they have forgotten how to win. The players are shells of themselves, and it is his fault.

He's also responsible for the long balls that we were playing.

• Like 3

Seriously I admire some of you guys for your loyalty and commitment to this club but please please boycott our next home game. Its for our own good. We cannot survive under this under this fucking moron. It's do or die now. This club will fold unless sone change is made.

If Wellington lose to Sydney FC today, then like us they will also have no A League wins after 11 rounds this season.

How can you possibly boycott such a historic occasion in the A League. The first time two teams meet after 11 rounds with a combined record of no wins from 22 games in the season.

The LOSERS' DERBY would have to be compelling viewing.

• Like 5

I love JA as a former playing hero and remember the day he was unveiled back in 2010 amidst pouring rain at AAMI.

But the guy is clearly not a manager and shouldn't have been appointed having never coached a senior side and barely achieving a mid table finish with the 2012/13 youth side.

He said this after last night's capitulation:

"If we were getting killed and I thought that I was not good enough for this job, I'd be the first to put my hand up. But, we've got a team that can beat anyone in this league."

This kind of stubbornness/delusion enrages supporters by failing to acknowledge the dire situation we're in. At least have the balls to stand up and accept responsibility for the absolute shit hole you've placed us in and provide some sort of realistic outcome for the remainder - don't feed us the crap about beating any team in the league, it's the complete opposite, just look at the table ffs.

This Believe crap thrown at us by HQ is an absolute disgrace, seems you can't have believe without lie...

Seriously I admire some of you guys for your loyalty and commitment to this club but please please boycott our next home game. Its for our own good. We cannot survive under this under this fucking moron. It's do or die now. This club will fold unless sone change is made.

If Wellington lose to Sydney FC today, then like us they will also have no A League wins after 11 rounds this season.

How can you possibly boycott such a historic occasion in the A League. The first time two teams meet after 11 rounds with a combined record of no wins from 22 games in the season.

The LOSERS' DERBY would have to be compelling viewing.

Compelling? It'll be a draw, JA will celebrate it like he's just beaten Bayern in the CWC and the club will put a similar spin on it.

Look, JA needs to go.

While I don't disagree with what you are saying the problem is since day one that has been said over and over. The idea is right, injuries have made things difficult, 50/50 decisions didn't go our way, if only if only.

We are all sick of looking at the small amount of positives and overlooking the overwhelming amount of problems.

Edited by KSK_47

He's so delusional but how bad is the board and executives for letting this go on for so long?

Let's hope and pray this change of ownership happens and we have a whole new set of people running the club. People that understand football and understand Melbourne.

The current people have no clue about both. I said to them over a year ago Melbourne doesn't suffer fools and doesn't like loser mentality.

Both of these have occurred to our club.

The club needs an absolute total clean out. From Chairman to Coach to CEO to General Manager to Football Manager. Everyone.

People that know football and know Melbourne.

• Like 1