Melbourne Football

Aziz Behich

Murfy1

Am I crazy by suggesting that Id like to see as an AM...

Sure he can't shoot but in general his passing is good. He can run all day and doesn't mind taking a player on.

Wasting his main asset though by putting him there. Speed

True but he could play a free role (doesn't defend well anyway).

I still wan't to see him play on the right wing for us.

We already have Mate and Gol Gol but Aziz cant shoot or cross so lets play him at Right Wing. :huh: Hence he could cut in rather than crossing :huh:

Ok,

So instead of dribbling down the left wing before putting the ball out of bounds with a shoddy cross or shot,

He could dribble the ball in a diagonal line from right to left across the pitch before putting the ball out of bounds with a shoddy cross or shot and in doing also severely limit our attacking options by putting one of our genuine forwards who can cross/shoot on the bench.

he can shoot with his right foot. All his good goals preseason included have been crackers and all right foot

This main asset of speed is pretty much his only asset.

He is not an High Quality A League Winger as his consistency in shooting and crossing is poor.

He is also IMO opinion not a European Quality left back.

As his subpar man marking and defending can leak goals.

He is however just good enough to be a European Quality Wing Back/ High Quality A League Left Back.

But there is no way he should be taking the postion of Right Wing away from proven goal scorers like Mate, Gol Gol or maybe Garcia.

I am happy he has returned as he will be a good asset at left back but I still believe that out of all the players in Heart history he is the one that has been most overrated by Heart fans and perhaps the club as well.

This main asset of speed is pretty much his only asset.

He is not an High Quality A League Winger as his consistency in shooting and crossing is poor.

He is also IMO opinion not a European Quality left back.

As his subpar man marking and defending can leak goals.

He is however just good enough to be a European Quality Wing Back/ High Quality A League Left Back.

But there is no way he should be taking the postion of Right Wing away from proven goal scorers like Mate, Gol Gol or maybe Garcia.

I am happy he has returned as he will be a good asset at left back but I still believe that out of all the players in Heart history he is the one that has been most overrated by Heart fans and perhaps the club as well.

Agreed.

He's still using his debut derby credits.  That currency apparantly isn't recognised in Turkey.

Yes his skill set is limited - just like most of the Roos that turned out in the EAFF tournament. Good enough to make a strong contribution in the HAL but maybe a step too far in higher leagues of Euroland. He does bring a lot of HEART to his game LOL! and against the Tards he wants to eat them up coz they sacked him for missing THAT goal in the GF - well we would also be calling for his head if he missed for us in a GF :angry:

^Great goal, one of my favourite Aziz moments was his beaming run down the left in round two before playing it in to fred who laid it off to thompson for a first touch screamer. One of our best plays all year and all because of Aziz

One of my most cherished Aziz moments, also that he stole the ball off Ifil!

Airport welcoming?

Is anyone keen? I will see what I can do about making this happen... I think it would be a great idea if some of us were there! We showed him how much we were going to miss him when he left, now let's show him how much we appreciate that he is back! :D

• Like 2

Airport welcoming?

Is anyone keen? I will see what I can do about making this happen... I think it would be a great idea if some of us were there! We showed him how much we were going to miss him when he left, now let's show him how much we appreciate that he is back! :D

This would be awesome !! Just hope his flight time is regional vic time friendly ;)

• Like 1