Melbourne Football

Cool shit you find on the internet thread

bazzatron

It is black and blue.

I've always seen it as black and blue (apart from fake photos).

I've convinced people that saw it as white and gold that it's black and blue, and they could not see it as white and gold any more.

Ive taken a photo of the photo on someone's phone, and when they see the photo of the photo they see it is black and blue whereas just looking at the photo itself they thought it was white and gold.

I can understand how people see gold, but my mind is blown that anyone sees the blue as white.

My only explanation is that 75% of people are retarded, which I've always suspected anyway before this instance so it's just further proof.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand how people see gold, but my mind is blown that anyone sees the blue as white.

I don't actually SEE the white as white. Its clearly a of kind of grey/blueish shady colour. I just perceive its white in a normal lit setting.

I deal with crappy photos at work all the time and I have to colour correct white regularly. A shit load of white shirts/cars/walls often have a lot of black and cyan in the photo so I just see this dress photo in the same light.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Orient for a fiver.

Follow the trials and tribulations of co-manager John Sitton as he tries to avoid relegation in an essentially bankrupt 3rd tier club in the early 90s.  (BTW Sitton seems to have been a well trained knowledgeable football bloke, but the doco skips that stuff and focuses on his colourful choices of phrase in the dressing room).  We could have used him at Etihad last year.

• Like 1

Completely irrelevant to the thread, but anyone else having difficulty lurking the 442 forums? It's just been loading a blank screen for the last couple of days.

You're right, that is completely irrelevant to the thread.

• Like 2

Completely irrelevant to the thread, but anyone else having difficulty lurking the 442 forums? It's just been loading a blank screen for the last couple of days.

There was a problem but it was meant to be fixed. Clear cookies and cache and see if that works.