Melbourne Football

Cool shit you find on the internet thread

bazzatron

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lads, this thread has had a good run, a lot of entertaining content.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and I believe the following video will make continuing the thread futile as clearly it can not be topped:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152467193022906&permPage=1

This is so good!!!!

Really needs a lot more appreciation.

Easily the GOAT video on the internet.

What do you think I must always be behind the book like Caucasian? Come on man. I'm here to do something real with my life, like the money and the things. :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

Edited by Tesla

Lel

Oh I see we mustn't be doing the 'like' system here on the forum any more...

I'm going to need to see a video of you setting yourself on fire before I can dispatch a like your way. Sorry mate, too many cunts thirsty for dem likes in this day and age, the standard of your posting isn't up to scratch when measured against the competition.

Lel

Oh I see we mustn't be doing the 'like' system here on the forum any more...I'm going to need to see a video of you setting yourself on fire before I can dispatch a like your way. Sorry mate, too many cunts thirsty for dem likes in this day and age, the standard of your posting isn't up to scratch when measured against the competition.Is that argument against people trying to get 'likes' a futile attempt at trying to get likes for your anti-liking post? Edited by n i k o

Lel

Oh I see we mustn't be doing the 'like' system here on the forum any more... I'm going to need to see a video of you setting yourself on fire before I can dispatch a like your way. Sorry mate, too many cunts thirsty for dem likes in this day and age, the standard of your posting isn't up to scratch when measured against the competition. Is that argument against people trying to get 'likes' a futile attempt at trying to get likes for your anti-liking post?

Is this a futile attempt to get likes for calling out someone for trying to get likes by calling out some one else for trying to get likes?

Lel

Oh I see we mustn't be doing the 'like' system here on the forum any more... I'm going to need to see a video of you setting yourself on fire before I can dispatch a like your way. Sorry mate, too many cunts thirsty for dem likes in this day and age, the standard of your posting isn't up to scratch when measured against the competition. Is that argument against people trying to get 'likes' a futile attempt at trying to get likes for your anti-liking post?

Is this a futile attempt to get likes for calling out someone for trying to get likes by calling out some one else for trying to get likes?

I owe you all a like

Lel

Oh I see we mustn't be doing the 'like' system here on the forum any more...I'm going to need to see a video of you setting yourself on fire before I can dispatch a like your way. Sorry mate, too many cunts thirsty for dem likes in this day and age, the standard of your posting isn't up to scratch when measured against the competition.Is that argument against people trying to get 'likes' a futile attempt at trying to get likes for your anti-liking post?

I owe you all a like That goes against the entire concept.

Let's just say that you reserve the right to owe everyone a like, however you don't owe likes as that would be rewarding those trying to get likes as well as those calling the aforementioned persons trying to get likes out.

Lel

It wouldn't be as futile as your attempt to get likes for calling myself out for trying to get likes from another that was trying to get likes for an anti likes post from another that was trying to get likes.

Lel

It wouldn't be as futile as your attempt to get likes for calling myself out for trying to get likes from another that was trying to get likes for an anti likes post from another that was trying to get likes.

I like where this is going!

Lel

Inception, bitches!

https://www.duolingo.com

This is a hell of a lot easier than dealing with Rosetta Stone (and a fuckload cheaper).

Got the android app, Pretty decent. If only I had the patience & time to actually use it to it's full advantages, Possibly also doesn't help that I'd have no one to speak with in the currently supported languages.

Pig in Australia Steals 18 Beers from Campers, Gets Drunk, Fights Cow

•  
wild-pig.jpg

Forget crocodiles and snakes, the real animal threat in Australia is wild pigs. At least if you’re camping.

At a campground in Western Australia over the weekend, a feral pig guzzled down 18 beers that had been left out improperly secured. And just like anyone 18 beers in at a rural dive bar, the pig got big-headed and decided to start a fight with a cow, resulting in the cow chasing the pig around a car.

“In the middle of the night these people camping opposite us heard a noise, so they got their torch out and shone it on the pig and there he was, scrunching away at their cans,” said a visitor.

The pig was later reported sleeping his hangover (and shame of trying to take down a cow?) off under a tree.

While feral pigs are considered an invasive pest in many parts of the country, it’s also a reminder to keep food and drink secured when camping. Just imagine if it had been a drunk kangaroo.

STRAYA!!!

• Like 4