Melbourne Football

New Kappa Kit

toogood18

Tried my turtle neck on first time since last season, either I didn't previously notice how bad it was or I have porked up in the neck department in the off season

Maybe a little from column 'a' and a little from column 'b'

I think I'll be doing the Grella with it before round 1

Once you start comparing our Kappa kit with others you begin to realise how terrible it really is. I recently got my new Adidas Swansea guernsey and the material is perfect and it fits so well, more importantly it doesn't almost choke me to death when I wear it! However the best was Umbro's City tops from last year (My brother goes for City). Absolutely beautiful. Bring on Umbro I say! :P

But while I am here, I am just wearing my ISC jersey and it is still in perfect condition. much more comfortable than the kappa ones.

$40 seems crazy expensive for names on the jerseys. Don;t they do it at the games?

I tried on a 2XL at the open day and it was still too tight. Might have to source another ISC or Reebok if we don't change manufactures next season.

I saw that the kappa Australia website had 3xl available both home and away. Perhaps they might work for you?

But while I am here, I am just wearing my ISC jersey and it is still in perfect condition. much more comfortable than the kappa ones.

$40 seems crazy expensive for names on the jerseys. Don;t they do it at the games?

I tried on a 2XL at the open day and it was still too tight. Might have to source another ISC or Reebok if we don't change manufactures next season.

I saw that the kappa Australia website had 3xl available both home and away. Perhaps they might work for you?

Thanks for that. I might try one on when the season starts.

A lot of us played this game at different levels.

But I can guarantee you no one here for once wished he was playing even for fun wearing a fkn skivie or a turtle neck.

It makes you hot and pretty sure god damn uncomfortable, not to mention we play it in summer down here!

Serious question

Did anyone ask any of the professional players what they think???

(Don't ask grella, we all know how much he loved it)

If you need it, it's just further proof that people will do anything for sponsorship money.

And why we're on turtle necks...what's the fixation with charcoal as the third kit? It's hard to think of anything less suitable on a 40 degree Melbourne day in the late afternoon sunshine...doesn't anyone at the club understand the physics?

• Like 1