Melbourne Football

New Kappa Kit

toogood18

They can't be that popular with fans either or club wouldn't be giving them away for $25

Think that was more to get rid of the 2012-2013 ones before they started selling the 13/14 kits. I hope this time we can order them through the club shop with the names and numbers of our choice.

But to have them ready by early October? I hope we move away from Kappa next season personally. I really get the impression Kappa are just some guy called Kappa and his grandmother in a shed somewhere.

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 1

They can't be that popular with fans either or club wouldn't be giving them away for $25

Think that was more to get rid of the 2012-2013 ones before they started selling the 13/14 kits. I hope this time we can order them through the club shop with the names and numbers of our choice.

But to have them ready by early October? I hope we move away from Kappa next season personally. I really get the impression Kappa are just some guy called Kappa and his grandmother in a shed somewhere.

I actuallly love Kappa. My only issue is the collar. Besides that, i love their gear.

Ive been told you'll be able to buy the jumpers online wih the players name and number on the back. Pretty much the Hero jersey set up they have for Harry

I actuallly love Kappa. My only issue is the collar. Besides that, i love their gear.

Ive been told you'll be able to buy the jumpers online wih the players name and number on the back. Pretty much the Hero jersey set up they have for Harry

Ive always found it to be pretty poor quality, maybe its just the shirst I have but particuarly the home kit from last season the Westpac Logo across the front has faded bad.

I CW until we go back to having a White Shirt with Red Stripes myself...

This.

Will keep wearing my season 2 ISC kit for this season

The only shit thing about the isc kit is that all the logos on mine have peeled off. Don't know if this has happened to anyone else?

I got my ISC kit mid first season and it is still in perfect condition

I CW until we go back to having a White Shirt with Red Stripes myself...

This.

Will keep wearing my season 2 ISC kit for this season

The only shit thing about the isc kit is that all the logos on mine have peeled off. Don't know if this has happened to anyone else?

I got my ISC kit mid first season and it is still in perfect condition

Well that's odd, because they weren't made until season two...

• Like 1

'Ando #26' would look good on your hoody, mate. 

The winning entry will be mainly charcoal. The club obviously sees it as our third colour so all the pink ones that have been on here IMO have no chance. The green one above I think has a good chance but the one I want to win is the one on the facebook page with the red and white quaters and black shorts. If I were them I would have resubmitted it with the names incorperated into the design to show that they attempted to make it work with the names idea.

On another note, has someone asked if we can buy the playing shorts this year? I've looked at other club shops in the a-league and Hearts by far have the smallest range of supporter apparel.... 

Edited by Dylan

On another note, has someone asked if we can buy the playing shorts this year? I've looked at other club shops in the a-league and Hearts by far have the smallest range of supporter apparel.... 

This! I have always thought how pathetic the offering is. I love the player/staff trackies, would buy in a heartbeat, easy money for the club/kappa. $80 boom

But while I am here, I am just wearing my ISC jersey and it is still in perfect condition. much more comfortable than the kappa ones.

$40 seems crazy expensive for names on the jerseys. Don;t they do it at the games?

I tried on a 2XL at the open day and it was still too tight. Might have to source another ISC or Reebok if we don't change manufactures next season.