Melbourne Football

New Kappa Kit

toogood18

How is the first one even a finalist? The vertical red line interferes with the Westpac logo considerably. I'd only vote for three if the shorts were all black. So it's two for me. It's a shame that the decision is made by JA...he's not exactly great at decision making *cough* Walker.

Not particularly fond of any of them.

Apologies to dRoy, but they're all so boring. Not that the contestants had much choice. It was "any colour as long as it's charcoal."

Edit: from the club web-site:

The Third Kit encapsulates the Club’s values, spirit and connection with its fans and membership base and these four entries are sure to resonate with our fans and members.

The Club seeks a professional design, which will fit with the same look and feel as our home and away jerseys, evoke the passion from the fans and encapsulate the ideals and values of Melbourne Heart FC.

P.S. Where do we put the names of all those Foundation Members?

Edited by jw1739

aNZ9ICv.jpg?1

got this in the mail today. He better play some games or I am going to look really stupid :P

Also the quality of this years kit seems to be much better. The Material is alot lighter and there seems to be less of it, after wearing it last years felt heavy. This years also seem to be a smaller fitting size aswell.

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 3

aNZ9ICv.jpg?1

got this in the mail today. He better play some games or I am going to look really stupid :P

Also the quality of this years kit seems to be much better. The Material is alot lighter and there seems to be less of it, after wearing it last years felt heavy. This years also seem to be a smaller fitting size aswell.

Jesus that looks good!

Just sent an angry email regarding my seemingly lost and forgotten order.

They last replied back to me 4 days ago saying the situation is being investigated... 

I get quicker resolution from eBay sellers from halfway around the world who can't even string together a decent sentence in English and here I am waiting 4 days for an email from someone who is literally 20 mins away lol  :redcard:

Yes I'm mad  :droy:

ALCATEL onetouch is one of the world’s top ten mobile phone manufacturers, which designs, manufactures and markets globally with an expanding portfolio of mobile and Internet products.

Melbourne Heart FC CEO Scott Munn welcomed the accord, which aligns the Club with one of the world’s leading electronic mobile companies.

“It’s fantastic to partner with one of the world’s leading mobile manufacturers,” Munn said.

“It is always our goal to work with global brands and the partnership with one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile vendors and the renewal of our foundation partner, Westpac, positions us perfectly as we challenge for this year’s title.”

ALCATEL onetouch is currently the fastest growing major mobile vendor in the world due to the success of its broad range of well-designed, easy-to-use and accessibly-priced mobile and internet products available in over 100 countries worldwide.

“Alcatel onetouch are delighted to have become a major sponsor to Melbourne Heart FC in the 2013-14 season,” ALCATEL’s Regional Managing Director Sam Skontos.

“We look forward to sponsoring and supporting them in their quest for success this year and we are very proud of our new association with them.”

The new partnership will be on display when Melbourne Heart don their white away strip for this Sunday’s match against Perth.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/melbourneheart/news-display/Melbourne-Heart-FC-joins-forces-with-ALCATEL-onetouch/77542

MelbourneHeartFCsMichaelMifsudwiththeClu

Glad to be partnered with one of the world’s leading mobile manufacturers  :up:  :up:  :up:

• Like 3

ALCATEL onetouch is one of the world’s top ten mobile phone manufacturers, which designs, manufactures and markets globally with an expanding portfolio of mobile and Internet products.

Melbourne Heart FC CEO Scott Munn welcomed the accord, which aligns the Club with one of the world’s leading electronic mobile companies.

“It’s fantastic to partner with one of the world’s leading mobile manufacturers,” Munn said.

“It is always our goal to work with global brands and the partnership with one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile vendors and the renewal of our foundation partner, Westpac, positions us perfectly as we challenge for this year’s title.”

ALCATEL onetouch is currently the fastest growing major mobile vendor in the world due to the success of its broad range of well-designed, easy-to-use and accessibly-priced mobile and internet products available in over 100 countries worldwide.

“Alcatel onetouch are delighted to have become a major sponsor to Melbourne Heart FC in the 2013-14 season,” ALCATEL’s Regional Managing Director Sam Skontos.

“We look forward to sponsoring and supporting them in their quest for success this year and we are very proud of our new association with them.”

The new partnership will be on display when Melbourne Heart don their white away strip for this Sunday’s match against Perth.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/melbourneheart/news-display/Melbourne-Heart-FC-joins-forces-with-ALCATEL-onetouch/77542

MelbourneHeartFCsMichaelMifsudwiththeClu

Glad to be partnered with one of the world’s leading mobile manufacturers :up::up::up:

The company is so big that it almost has as many twitter followers as I do!

Who are ya!!!

Where can i buy the goal keeping jersey!?

Can't get em mate.

Not released to the general public

I've never understood this club and its poor merchandise decisions... You can't even purchase the tracksuit they wear. Would be an easy $100+ taking per item for them.

Exactly. Ive been trying to get a baby kit for my little man thats on the way, but the club dont provide them.

Plus these keepers kits are awesome. Cant see why tehy dont release them. even if its a limited amount or something at least

Shot an email to the club re: selling current training top, keepers top, playing shorts and the tracksuit the players  wear

response:

"Please note that the training kit, including players tracksuit pants and GK jerseys will not be available for retail purchase."

Do they not get that the things players wear get more attention, people want to wear what they wear.

Take note from AFL and sell everything possible.

Shot an email to the club re: selling current training top, keepers top, playing shorts and the tracksuit the players  wear

response:

"Please note that the training kit, including players tracksuit pants and GK jerseys will not be available for retail purchase."

Do they not get that the things players wear get more attention, people want to wear what they wear.

What a dumb answer. At least give a reason - such as cost of production and anticipated sales.

response:

What a dumb answer. At least give a reason - such as cost of production and anticipated sales.

I replied if its the club wanting to keep the items exclusive to the staff/players or production/demand... I wonder if she'll respond

Update:

I think it’s a bit towards both.

Potentially in the distant future,  but the Club isn’t able to justify the small demand for the items at this point in time.

Edited by heartrate