Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Make no mistake - this is the most important game in Melbourne Victory’s history. More so than any Grand Final.

They had the opportunity to win the first ever Melbourne derby in the a-league and failed.

They also had the opportunity to end the first melbourne derby pairing (with heart) last season but failed, with the Heart bowing out of the competition with a bang: 4-0 win over them, so in a sense, Melbourne was red from the start and finished as red right at the end

This upcoming derby is no where near as important as the previous events that occurred. They just want an excuse to feel special again.

Edited by Young Polak

A month back MV played a match against Richmond on a Sunday Afternoon...

This is the kind of match that a new club like City should be aiming to play to get the fans through the gates and more enthusiastic about the upcoming season.

What kind of food do they serve at Richmond?

This is the kind of match that a new club like City should be aiming to play to get the fans through the gates and more enthusiastic about the upcoming season.

LOL - That actually do serve Ethnic Food in that they serve German Sausages... 

LOL - That actually do serve Ethnic Food in that they serve German Sausages... 

but... ethnik food is only Kebabs!

Maybe they're trying to create an aura about city by not playing preseason games for people to see. If they want to see city play be there round two of the season :up:

• Like 1

Visitors have signed Australian-Macedonian defender Daniel Georgievski who has been a key figure in the Macedonian national team over the past few years. 

Why can't we make signings like this? Faaaark.

I've posted multiple times in the last 6 months or so that we should sign this guy ffs, it's been clear that he would be leaving his club for a while.

Would have definitely played for the Socceroos if he didn't get capped by Macedonia first, probably collecting quite a few caps given the lack of fullback depth the Socceroos have had over the last few years.

Hit a period of shit form and fell out of favour with his club and got dropped by Macedonia, so no guarantees he will be a success, but if that didn't happen he wouldn't be coming back to Australia. Well worth the risk given he was going very well in Europe for a while and looked to be on the rise, if he can get back in form definitely has the quality to be an A-League star.

Edited by Tesla

Visitors have signed Australian-Macedonian defender Daniel Georgievski who has been a key figure in the Macedonian national team over the past few years. 

Why can't we make signings like this? Faaaark.

Great signing, and he was born here as well which makes things easier for Victory. He may be a 'key' figure in the Maco national team, but there's been nothing notable that the squad has achieved in that time. I think it's far more appropriate to point out his performances for Steaua Bucharest which are a very good side.

And meanwhile we have Hoffman as our starting right-back, providing he doesn't die from heatstroke. 

Our cross-city rivals have a better squad than us and will finish higher, calling it.

Limited as the Hoff is, he's not the full back I'm worried about...

Exactly, we're fucked.

It's funny listening to/reading these tards trying to rationalize why Paartalu is apparently a bad signing and behaving as if they wouldn't be having the world's biggest circle jerk if they'd signed him. Too slow, too old, playing in a crap league etc etc etc.

Sometimes you've just gotta concede that another team is actually capable of doing something positive, no matter how much you hate them

It's funny listening to/reading these tards trying to rationalize why Paartalu is apparently a bad signing and behaving as if they wouldn't be having the world's biggest circle jerk if they'd signed him. Too slow, too old, playing in a crap league etc etc etc.

Sometimes you've just gotta concede that another team is actually capable of doing something positive, no matter how much you hate them

Tards excluded
  • Like 1

Tards excluded

To be fair, I did say 'team'.

I hardly think the tards qualify as a proper football team

• Like 2

They did the same with Duff too.

"He's too old!"

"Over the hill, can't wait to see him get injured first game in." 

"Too slow for a winger, A-League defenders will run past him."

"He couldn't even get a game last season with a team who got relegated!"

etc.

Tards excluded

thats why they are tards :D

#werenotsmallweonlyhatetards

• Like 3

Tards excluded

thats why they are tards :D

#werenotsmallweonlyhatetards #werenotsmallweonlyhatetards

• Like 1

Tards excluded

I hardly think the tards qualify as a proper football team thats why they are tards :D

:D:up:

Tards excluded

I hardly think the tards qualify as a proper football team thats why they are tards :D

:D:up:

#werenotsmallweonlyhatetards

:soon:

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Got my Monopoly money on that scum to win very first FFA cup

Feeling sick

Good chance at winning the league as well tbh, their depth is actually really strong by A-League standards.

Their biggest weakness is having two retarded keepers (no different to us) and maybe their defence, although they seem to have rectified that problem with Delpierre and Georgievski. 

• 2 weeks later...