Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

It's just funny how inconsistent some of their fans complaints and arguments are. One min we are a shitty little club, then we are a big modern club ruining the a-league, then THEY are the biggest club in the a-league and then they take the angle of the underdog tag because we are just man city in disguise!!! They can't have it all ways hahaha
Also one min we are green seat elite and then our stadium is full of bandwagon supporters hahaha. WHICH IS IT !!!!  :droy:

• Like 3

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just funny how inconsistent some of their fans complaints and arguments are. One min we are a shitty little club, then we are a big modern club ruining the a-league, then THEY are the biggest club in the a-league and then they take the angle of the underdog tag because we are just man city in disguise!!! They can't have it all ways hahaha

Also one min we are green seat elite and then our stadium is full of bandwagon supporters hahaha. WHICH IS IT !!!! :droy:

Owe you a like.

hate Melbourne Victory,  We only hate Melbourne Victory, 

hate melbourne victory, We only hate Melbourne Victory.

As per the last in this vid Jawsa posted. 

I hate WSW just as much as I hate MV and I can think of number of other people on here who feel exactly the same.

• Like 5

I know they're gone now but any club that employs Jacob Burns deserves to be loathed and McGarry had one of the worst melons I've ever seen. 

Besides that, you've got that Michael Baird dive against us a few years back and I just hate their general grubby tactics, never liked Perth and never will.

I know they're gone now but any club that employs Jacob Burns deserves to be loathed and McGarry had one of the worst melons I've ever seen. 

Besides that, you've got that Michael Baird dive against us a few years back and I just hate their general grubby tactics, never liked Perth and never will.

And now they've signed our old mate Richard Garcia, need I say more?  :rolleyes:

And now they've signed our old mate Richard Garcia, need I say more?  :rolleyes:

Their fans are also a bunch of wannabe Bullies...

Yep, and add Perth to the list for me. 

Yep, same here.

Victory, WSW and Perth are all scum as far as I'm concerned.

Add Mehmet to that list of things that were wrong with Perth too, guy was a dog of a footballer. They've got Zadkovich now too.

• Like 1

Yep, same here.

Add Mehmet to that list of things that were wrong with Perth too, guy was a dog of a footballer. They've got Zadkovich now too.

Ahahaha, I almost forgot about Billy Mehmet! Pantelidis was another hack too.

I guess we can now throw Mitch Nichols into the fray as well so to be honest, I am perfectly comfortable with hating Perth.

Yep, same here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2KNjVqRdy4

any opportunity I can, I post this :P

• Like 1

And their supporters are fucking idiots!

Perth are right up there for me.

Edited by Pete Heartspur

Yep, same here.

King Malta old son, how on earth can you leave the mighty Sydney FC off your list?

The club that humbly proclaimed at various times they were such things as "Bling FC" and "The Manchester United of Australia".  The club that seemingly has the FFA twisted around their finger, the club that seems beloved in the media and about whom we are constantly told "need to do well for the sake of the league" (spare me).

On top of all that play in the infamous colours of New South Wales - hated by all sensible people since 1857. 

Yep, same here.

King Malta old son, how on earth can you leave the mighty Sydney FC off your list?

The club that humbly proclaimed at various times they were such things as "Bling FC" and "The Manchester United of Australia".  The club that seemingly has the FFA twisted around their finger, the club that seems beloved in the media and about whom we are constantly told "need to do well for the sake of the league" (spare me).

On top of all that play in the infamous colours of New South Wales - hated by all sensible people since 1857.

Mariners shit me no end. Their anti football style especially under Arnold really drove me crazy. Moss is no different. Above are also worthy of note and tbh I have same distaste.

Yep, same here.

I think the reason I don't hate sydney fc as much is our great mutual hatred of WSW and victory. That alone makes them a bit better than MV and WSW.

Same logic doesn't apply to WSW and victory who fap at each others active support videos on YouTube.

Yep, same here.

Victory, WSW and Perth are all scum as far as I'm concerned. King Malta old son, how on earth can you leave the mighty Sydney FC off your list?

On top of all that play in the infamous colours of New South Wales - hated by all sensible people since 1857. I think the reason I don't hate sydney fc as much is our great mutual hatred of WSW and victory. That alone makes them a bit better than MV and WSW.

Same logic doesn't apply to WSW and victory who fap at each others active support videos on YouTube.

I can relate to this

I suspect I am out on my own here in that I have Victree and Sydney on the same level.  The other clubs are pretty much on the same level but I HATE to see us lose to either of those 2.

Hahaha, tastes can change. Vuctree of course but I hated WSW because they were new like us but they got a leg up from FFA and then their neantherdal supporters felt an overwhelming sense of being the biggest, badest and noisiest club in the whole fcuken universe that they were easy to hate. But now with our Arab money I've risen above the hate for WSW. I pity the lowly scum. Hating WSW is such a waste of energy. I'm now more interested in hating the NSW club that tries to spray money around like us - SFC :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...