Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a little back ground i'd imagine there would be a few like me that pre Heart / City days, the Visitors got some support because they were the only option available.  I, like many others, left not quite soon enough (since we had to what the shit) because they played / acted like shite and stood for nothing else.  

i get the feeling that those leaving now have either (a) been slow on the uptake - something that goes without saying given the topic  :P, (b.) have finally clicked on that there is a feasible alternative, and (c.) didnt want to admit their misplace support was for nothing.

in a way it is unfortunate that it has taken us a rebranding and a couple massive foreign signings to finally see the visitors suffer for how shite they really are, but at least its happening.

as hard as it is to fathom any support for the visitors, i do have a few mates that have supported them.  and after years of slagging each other off i can say that almost everyone of them is coming around - many have started to see that the Heart / City actually plays and intends to plays football (something that many of them couldnt understand at first)

and something that i put down to them not understanding that football is more than kicking the shit out of the ball and goal mouth action that Muscat and Merrick always went for 

cant speak for all, but the only knobs that still carry on are just that - complete and utter knobs.

Edited by mattyh001
  • Like 1

"we finally have a point of difference.

their club is for glory hunting bandwagoner flogs.

Ours is for the people of Melbourne."

The Victory forum is great for the lols, they're cute when they feel inferior  ^_^

Aren't they Greater Victoria Victory now? 

The point of difference is we are Melbourne.

"we finally have a point of difference.

their club is for glory hunting bandwagoner flogs.

Ours is for the people of Melbourne."

The Victory forum is great for the lols, they're cute when they feel inferior  ^_^

They're even wetting themselves over a deck of playing cards in which they've removed the hearts suit and replaced it with a blue 'V'. Fucking geniuses over there! I wonder how long it took them to come up with that idea?

• Like 1

With Etihad as our new sponsor, they'll still be known as "visitors" when we play them in round 3 at our sponsor's stadium ;-)

We pay for your ground,

We pay for your ground,

What a waste of money,

We pay for your ground.

Every time they play there, they'll be reminded of us, their landlord!

• Like 1

With Etihad as our new sponsor, they'll still be known as "visitors" when we play them in round 3 at our sponsor's stadium ;-)

We pay for your ground,

We pay for your ground,

What a waste of money,

We pay for your ground.

Have to give credit to BeardedHeart for that one and I'm sure we will be belting it out at the derby.

We pay for your ground,

We pay for your ground,

What a waste of money,

We pay for your ground.

Have to give credit to BeardedHeart for that one and I'm sure we will be belting it out at the derby.

Love it

Wannabe travelers? Who would want to be a traveler?

I guess it provides a unique experience for a girl to dress like a massive slut and still be viewed as a Virgin.

Whilst I know some blokes who would like to get involved in Grabbing.

• Like 1

on the vuctree forum someone posted something saying all their games at etihad will have the seats in closer, what will this mean for away bay?

Yeah just saw that. I think they'll allocate us towards the end of the wing or just half of the wing if you get what I'm saying.

EDIT: Or they could just give us the southern end; it's not like they make any noise anyway :P

Edited by hakz7

Melbourne Victory can today confirm Etihad Stadium will be set up in rectangular mode for all of the club's home games in the 2014/15 Hyundai A-League season.

Fans will continue be closer to the action, as the stadium again shows its strong support of Melbourne Victory and the A-League by moving the retractable seats in for each game this season, including both Melbourne derbies.

What is the capacity of the stadium with the changed seating?

Somewhere between 40-45k I'm pretty sure, could be wrong.

we are going to have to play at the MCG because there will be 100k their for the game according to all the so-called bandwagon supporters, victory supporters go on about hahahaha. A victory guy I know spends more time complaining about us than talking about his own team !!! haha. :P He talks like we have 40k members not 4k hahaha

we are going to have to play at the MCG because there will be 100k their for the game according to all the so-called bandwagon supporters, victory supporters go on about hahahaha. A victory guy I know spends more time complaining about us than talking about his own team !!! haha. :P He talks like we have 40k members not 4k hahaha

For a club apparently so "irrelevant", it is pretty funny how much they talk about us! 

For a club apparently so "irrelevant", it is pretty funny how much they talk about us! 

Our ears are burning, our ears are burniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing,

something something something

something something

ok time for bed

• Like 1

For a club apparently so "irrelevant", it is pretty funny how much they talk about us! Fear of irrelevance is shrouding their little world