Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NT are back

One mistake and they will be out.

Definitely read that they are back through the "Passion is not a crime - facebook page and NT's own page as well".......

discipline, organisation & creativity are key to beat NT off ground in the stands & in our terraces especially at their own game.

#werenotsmallweonlyhatetards

Edited by elieanid
  • Like 3

Even if there are financial powers involved in the game that equal ADUG none have looked interested in starting a group yet.
As for 35% it´s not enough to interest serious investors, you need +75% for the kind of control you´d want.

• 2 weeks later...

Even if there are financial powers involved in the game that equal ADUG none have looked interested in starting a group yet.

As for 35% it´s not enough to interest serious investors, you need +75% for the kind of control you´d want.

we should all chip in and buy part of their club hahahahahaha. when I win the $70m this weekend, I'll buy the club and burn it down :up:
  • Like 2

As for 35% it´s not enough to interest serious investors, you need +75% for the kind of control you´d want.

we should all chip in and buy part of their club hahahahahaha. when I win the $70m this weekend, I'll buy the club and burn it down :up:

Waste of $70m, buy the club and relocate it to Tassy

Waste of $70m, buy the club and relocate it to Tassy Well I didn't win. I think I have 70c in my pocket, half a chewed chewy and a blown out light bulb. I think that should still be enough to buy their club

• 2 weeks later...

"Fuck it! We'll just give away some cash!"

http://www.melbournevictory.com.au/article/10k-cash-giveaway/olnya3y39r2t1vki20ottqa2e

Must have thought long and hard about this one!

So your rivals are unexpectedly bought out by someone whose family wealth is over a trillion dollars and your big idea to entice people to sign up is by giving away 10K? Really? You don't think we can trump that?

" On October 2nd, it’s up to us to remind Heart, the A-League and Australia at large that we are the premier football club in this country. We are Melbourne, not them. To do this, let’s make sure we all do the following on October 2nd:

- Make no mistake - this is the most important game in Melbourne Victory’s history. More so than any Grand Final. If you haven’t already got a ticket for this game, get one. The first Melbourne derby won’t happen again. "

This made me smile

• Like 3