Melbourne Football

THE FINAL! Wednesday 30 November 7:30pm

Dylan

33 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

IT'S CUP FINAL DAY AND WE'RE PLAYING FIRE UP FARKEN!!! Our first shot at a title, our first chance for some silverwear. Am I confident? No, I'm nervous as hell. But I tell you what, the thought of watching Bruno Fornaroli hold up the FFA Cup has me excited beyond words. COME ON CITY!

Summed it up perfectly.

3 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Didn't he lose a few finals and then finally got one with CCM?

Okay make it +1 for Arnold instead and give +1 wild card to JVS for just because he has to have at least one big success this season and this might be it.  Back to being anyone's game.

My head tells me we should lose this based on history and JVS but I am feeling positive... It's at home and we have the players.

13 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Didnt he lose a few finals and then finally got one with CCM?

Yeh Arnold's big game record actually isnt very good. At the end of the day, probably counts for nothing tbh.

The key factor = Our best>Their best>Their worst>our worst.

If we turn up and take our chances, we'll win. Simples.

Believe like the Ducks did. Quack.

mighty-ducks-turn-201-607x427.jpg

Edited by bt50

Sections 2-11,16-18,27,and the Category B sections (back half) of 74,75,76 completely sold out. 

Sections 1, 12-15, 19, 20, 22-26, 28, 30-31 and Category A (front half) of 73-76 can only purchase individual tickets (no seats next to each other).

The closed sections represent 4968 + 2118 seats, so not including corporates there are 21,397 seats in play.
Going to be a pretty reasonable crowd...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Yeh Arnold's big game record actually isnt very good. At the end of the day, probably counts for nothing tbh.

The key factor = Our best>Their best>Their worst>our worst.

If we turn up and take our chances, we'll win. Simples.

Believe like the Ducks did. Quack.

mighty-ducks-turn-201-607x427.jpg

Formation:
                                                                                                                       Bruno Cahill
                                                                                                      Brandan                          Kamau
                                                                                  Colazo                                                                Caceras     
                                                                Jacobsen                                                                                               Killkenny
                                               Muscat                                                                                                                                       Franic

Bouzanis

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Deeming said:

Formation:
                                                                                                                       Bruno Cahill
                                                                                                      Brandan                          Kamau
                                                                                  Colazo                                                                Caceras     
                                                                Jacobsen                                                                                               Killkenny
                                               Muscat                                                                                                                                       Franic

Bouzanis

FLYING V https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpjiCv2jPdU

56 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Sections 2-11,16-18,27,and the Category B sections (back half) of 74,75,76 completely sold out. 

Sections 1, 12-15, 19, 20, 22-26, 28, 30-31 and Category A (front half) of 73-76 can only purchase individual tickets (no seats next to each other).

The closed sections represent 4968 + 2118 seats, so not including corporates there are 21,397 seats in play.
Going to be a pretty reasonable crowd...

55 minutes ago, Cityscape said:

PAX 20,221 as of an hour ago. Gonna be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

No rain in sight, perfect cool football conditions.

Will be unlucky if we don't break the 20,000. I'll guess that the corporates and no-shows will roughly cancel each other out. In a few years time this will be the regular home attendance...

Just got a response from the MCG that no official request was made by the 'event organisers' to open the MCG carpark for this game.

If true, this is a massive oversight and failing by the FFA and the club ...

For those rushing home from work and then trying to get into the game on time, driving is the best option.

I expect that many punters will assume they can just drive in and park at the 'G', and with a large crowd expected its going to congest the precinct and cause drama for those caught unaware.  

2 minutes ago, Torn Asunder said:

Just got a response from the MCG that no official request was made by the 'event organisers' to open the MCG carpark for this game.

If true, this is a massive oversight and failing by the FFA and the club ...

For those rushing home from work and then trying to get into the game on time, driving is the best option.

I expect that many punters will assume they can just drive in and park at the 'G', and with a large crowd expected its going to congest the precinct and cause drama for those caught unaware.  

Didn't even realise you could park at the G. If I've ever driven I've always just found a park around a back street off Swan.