Melbourne Football

THE FINAL! Wednesday 30 November 7:30pm

Dylan

13 hours ago, NewConvert said:

For how many years have people been saying this on this forum? Sadly I just can no longer see it happen till his term comes naturally to an end.

I know its not true, but every time i say it, it brings me a little bit of happiness.

I'd rather live a beautiful lie then live in reality (When it comes to JVS anyway!)

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 2

I know a teacher and she said up until last Friday schools could apply to have their kids do a walk around the pitch pregame (same as what happened at Australia v Greece for those there).

1 x free ticket for the teacher and nine for each student they monitor. Will be interesting to see how many school kids there are and hopefully a few of their parents come too (parents don't get free tickets).

Ok so for some reason I thought my brother had bought tickets to this but he hasn't so I'm doing that tonight. Yarra end looks pretty much sold out apart from section 14. Have at least 10-15 of us wanting to attend so will be hard to find seats back there all together. So in saying that, if I buy 10-15 GA tickets its not allocated is it and we just rock up half an hour before kick off and find seats all together yes?

6 minutes ago, Fredinho69 said:

Ok so for some reason I thought my brother had bought tickets to this but he hasn't so I'm doing that tonight. Yarra end looks pretty much sold out apart from section 14. Have at least 10-15 of us wanting to attend so will be hard to find seats back there all together. So in saying that, if I buy 10-15 GA tickets its not allocated is it and we just rock up half an hour before kick off and find seats all together yes?

yeah but you will be down the other end near sydney fans 

3 hours ago, Fredinho69 said:

Got a PAX from those tickets?

27 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

So from a promising 26 degrees and sunny now a revised forecast of 21 and rain. Wednesday being the only day due for rain. Just our luck.

BoM says maximum 22, possible late shower. Rainfall 0-0.4mm.
But the weather in Melbourne? - anything could happen in a week.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fredinho69 said:

Just bought them 10 minutes ago. Haven't received an email yet 

Edit: PAX-16392

also these tickets are allocated to aisle 32-37 and have seat numbers wtf

Level 3 Eastern bays 73-77 are now open for sales. Also, Level 3 Eastern bays 70-72 are labelled GAN and bays 79-80 are labelled GAS. Looks like they're getting ready to open these bays for GA admission?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Level 3 Eastern bays 73-77 are now open for sales. Also, Level 3 Eastern bays 70-72 are labelled GAN and bays 79-80 are labelled GAS. Looks like they're getting ready to open these bays for GA admission?

We'll get the FFA Cup record for this. Currently about 16,200 i think.

Then, whenever mong fans want to high horse us about attendance we'll just tell them that we got more to the final than they did. Win-win.

Except beer lines. Fuck. 

1 hour ago, bt50 said:

We'll get the FFA Cup record for this. Currently about 16,200 i think.

Then, whenever mong fans want to high horse us about attendance we'll just tell them that we got more to the final than they did. Win-win.

Except beer lines. Fuck. 

Then there's only the small matter of the outcome of the actual match!

8 minutes ago, Deeming said:

True but also Sydney's worst is better than our worst.

No doubt, however I'd rarely say we underperform at home in games that we've built up. Our derby record at AAMI and home final last year stand out as proof of that. Even the two hyped games against Brisbane that secured us finals etc in the last two seasons.
I know some will point to Adelaide last year but i dont remember any level of media hype going into that, more just a weight of internal and fan expectation.

Edited by bt50

On Friday, November 18, 2016 at 2:29 PM, [LIBBA] said:

22 minutes ago, Cityscape said:

16k sold a week before kickoff is fucking amazing to be honest, not nearly enough people here giving that credit. We should get 20k..wow.

You'll rarely get any positivity here. 

But 16k a week out for a midweek game is actually a turning point for this club.

C'mon City!!!!