Melbourne Football

Matchday(s) 16/17

Dylan

What the fuck was going on in the crowd last night? Old NT started above the Sth End on L3, sang loud for most of the first half, tried a 'Jump for Melbourne Victory Ole' chant, got swarmed by cops, and then moved to the wings, directly above the Cove, where they started abusing the shit out of each other. Meanwhile, Club appointed actives start chants that can't be heard from a bay away and get booed by old NT. 

Lol.

46 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

What the fuck was going on in the crowd last night? Old NT started above the Sth End on L3, sang loud for most of the first half, tried a 'Jump for Melbourne Victory Ole' chant, got swarmed by cops, and then moved to the wings, directly above the Cove, where they started abusing the shit out of each other. Meanwhile, Club appointed actives start chants that can't be heard from a bay away and get booed by old NT. 

Lol.

Lol expect something similar to happen next weekend.

7 hours ago, haz said:

Should of put money on a 4th place finish for us this year, easy money

Definite lock.

9 or 10 wins maintaining 33.3% winning ratio. Semi final loss (most likely to the tards at Ethihad).

And a statement of being a work in progress.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

About time tbh. Being in third looks good, we do not deserve to look good the way we're playing.

True, I am getting a bit sick of people asking me "hows city doing this season?" and I tell them we re playing like fuckwits but managed to 3rd and they always respond with "you cant be that bad. You're 3rd!"

3 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

True, I am getting a bit sick of people asking me "hows city doing this season?" and I tell them we re playing like fuckwits but managed to 3rd and they always respond with "you cant be that bad. You're 3rd!"

Agree. 

What I think gets overlooked is the dominance of Sydney. To be 17 points away at this point in the season and to still be undefeated is really a massive difference.  Most seasons it's not until the last 2 or 3 rounds before the top 2 is certain. We actually are probably more likely to finish 5 or 6 than 3rd.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, haz said:

Would love to see a comparison of where on the pitch Berisha's goals were to Bruno's.  Would be much more tap ins and penalties for Berisha.

Was just sooking to @thisphantomfortress and @bt50 about this, he scores the same fucking goal every week; cut back from close to the byline, Berisha in acres of space in the six yard box, tap in.

Edited by Embee

1 minute ago, Embee said:

Was just sooking to @thisphantomfortress and @bt50 about this, he scores the same fucking goal every week; cut back from close to the byline, Berisha in acres of space in the six yard box, tap in.

Although I hate how he scores, if we created those chances, Fornaroli would have 20 already this season.

• Like 1

Gifted.

Berisha makes room for himself by standing in an offside position. Once the victory winger takes it to the line Berisha is onside by himself. That's why Berisha is always close to the top of total  offsides and has many dodgy offside goals to his name.

18 hours ago, Embee said:

Credit* to his teammates for creating it and for him getting himself in the right spot so often.

* still hate him though, guy's a prick.

• Like 1