Melbourne Football

Historic First Home Final. vs. Perth. Sun 17 Apr, 5.00 pm, AAMI Park

jw1739

Question for all those that are members I have a Catergory C membership with City, seeing we have a home game next week if I elect to purchase a ticket/s for the final will I have the same seat i've been sitting in all season or will I be in the nose bleed section?

i can't find an answer anywhere. I can see I get priority access to purchase a ticket but not if I get to keep my seat if I purchase one?

I hate that we had to be lucky to get it, but thank god we're at home. Surely we'll see more intensity in the finals.

We also have more rest than Perth since we played on Friday, they played on Sunday and now have to travel from Sydney to Perth and then to Melbourne later in the week. Theoretically the advantage is ours.

1 minute ago, Chez said:

Cancelled work and am in!! 

Is there a chance for active members we can book our "reserved seat" on our ticket? It probably doesn't matter for those in the middle, but for me in the bay across it would be cool to be in the same spot 

Thats what i'm trying to work out...pretty annoying if this isn't the case.

Here's everything you need to know about ticketing for the Hyundai A-League 2016 Finals Series presented by FOXTEL.

Match Details:

Melbourne City v Perth Glory
Sunday 17 April 2016
AAMI PARK
Kick-off: 5.00pm (AEST)
Gates Open: 3.30pm (AEST)

When to purchase:

• Exclusive Member Window | 9am (AEST) Monday 11 April – 4pm (AEST) Monday 11 April
  • Football Family Booking Window | 5pm (AEST) Monday 11 April – 11am (AEST) Tuesday 12 April
  • General Public on sale | 12pm (AEST) Tuesday 12 April

Please note, competing team Members are also entitled to purchase additional tickets within the Football Family on sale period.

How much are tickets?

• Category A - $65 Adult, $50 Concession, $30 Child, $160 Family
  • Category B – $50 Adult, $40 Concession, $25 Child, $125 Family
  • Category C General Admission - $35 Adult, $25 Concession, $15 Child, $85 Family
  • Active Support - $35 Adult, $25 Concession, $15 Child, $85 Family

What is my Finals Series Password?

Club Members and Football Family Members have been sent email communication outlining these details.

For Melbourne City Members, your password is your Surname plus your pax card number (6 digit number above your barcode) with no spacing.

For Football Family Members your password is your MFN number.

How do I purchase tickets?

SAME SEAT PURCHASE TICKETING INFORMATION

How do I purchase my same seat? 
Click here and enter your Finals Series password that was sent via email on Sunday 10 April.

If booking your same seat you will initially receive a receipt for your ticket purchase.

You will then receive an ezyTicket (print at home ticket) via email from Ticketek within 48 hours of your purchase.

Alternatively, you do not have to purchase your same seat you can simply purchase tickets on a next best available basis.

How do I book on behalf of other Reserved Seat Members? 
You can enter multiple Finals Passwords when booking (up to 10). Please note if you are booking for a group and wanting to sit together in the same seats you had this season; please ensure all passwords are from consecutive seats. You will need to enter your Finals Password for each seat you wish to purchase. For example, to book a family ticket you need to enter four consecutively seated barcodes.

How do I purchase additional tickets?
If you are purchasing your own seat and would like to purchase additional tickets, you will need to do so in a separate transaction. Please note additional tickets are unlikely to be next to your Members seat.

To purchase additional tickets, please click here and enter your Finals Series Password.

You are entitled to purchase up to 8 tickets per membership.

Please note that all finals ticket information is subject to change. Keep up to date with the latest information at www.melbounrecityfc.com.au including details of any additional matches played in the Finals.

Don’t miss what happens next!

This article was originally published at: http://www.a-league.com.au/article/hyundai-a-league-2016-finals-series-ticketing-info-melbourne-city/p5jkilp6c6c017qyjr0zlb3nx.

Read more at http://www.melbournecityfc.com.au/article/hyundai-a-league-2016-finals-series-ticketing-info-melbourne-city/zrew7tfcq3j51wqaav4fott0u#LHTeODGB3QPqJ6mc.99

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hakz7 said:

When I said in the other thread that I wouldn't feel like attending if we have a home final, yeah... already changed my mind lol. Knew that'd happen.

I hear you bro.

just got all my Melchester city gear out of the 44 gallon drum. Am washing the petrol off right now....

• Like 4

It just showed how unprepared the franchise was for a home final. The visitors email went out to season ticket holders within half an hour. Meanwhile at our professional organisation they are still working out the details after already having had their end of season breakup party. I suppose old habits die hard.

5 minutes ago, raw10 said:

FYI.. password is a combination of your last name and your PAX number

can someone explained what 'lowest ranked winner' and 'highest ranked winner' is ? Why do they make so confusing..

If we win and victory lose then we play adelaide. If we win and victory win then we play the wanderers

• Like 1

Fingers crossed the team turns up for this game. I haven't watched the Adelaide game because I was working and although taped it, the comments on here put me off watching it lol

I can't honestly believe JVS actually played Chapman at left back. That was a totally stupid decision. It doesn't sound as if Clisby was any better when he came on, but him or Garuccio was the most logical choice. You don't experiment in a vital game like that.

8 hours ago, n i k o said:

Will JVS start Chapman in left back again? Will he play his failed midfield diamond? 

Concerned.

No way. 

Have heard via the grapevine Eyigun, Millar and Brown are in. Sorrenson will plug the troublesome left back spot and Chapman will be in goals.

• Like 2