Melbourne Football

2015 City FFA Cup Campaign: Semi Final V The Cap Cheats in Perth

Dylan

The Melbourne City website has this FFA Cup fixture between 17th of October (Derby) and 25th of October (first home game).

So we'll play in Melbourne on the Saturday night, then fly to Perth probably on Monday and back again on Wed/Thurs before our first home game on Sunday.

From the FFA website:

The Westfield FFA Cup 2015 Semi Finals are set to be played on two of the following dates – 20/21/27/28 October.

They seemed to have over come their differences after the match when our friends from across town showed up....

I wouldn't know as I left when he scored our fourth at the 85 minute mark because it was to cold for my old Det bones...

Did you run em Gov?

Edited by cadete
  • Like 4

After the game there was a bit of nuisance around the Northland carpark - heaps of cops trying to keep them under control and then they just all ran through the underground carpark yelling anti-Victory chants lol. Wasn't a good look to be honest. 

Thuggery is why I avoided Victory colours before Heart existed. Don't want to see dipshits here.

Edited by pattyd89

After the game there was a bit of nuisance around the Northland carpark - heaps of cops trying to keep them under control and then they just all ran through the underground carpark yelling anti-Victory chants lol. Wasn't a good look to be honest. 

Thuggery is why I avoided Victory colours before Heart existed. Don't want to see dipshits here.

The 'dipshits' you're referring to were actually on their way back to the pub/home before they were attacked by a group of Victory fans who had sat through 90 minutes of our game with the sole intention of jumping them after the match.

• Like 4

What do you suggest when the "thuggery" comes to you though?

What do you suggest when the "thuggery" comes to you though?

Only since you asked...

Expect it to come for you every single time you play a game in this City no matter who and where you are playing and never let your guard down.

For example a good start would be to get all of the Terrace/Active Fans to stand together behind your banners and not in separate spaced out arguing groups throughout the match. This way a group of 15 or 20 PPL on the other side of the ground can see they if they want to do something after the game they have to contend with knowing they might be heavily outnumbered against a group of 70 to 80 people.

I dont know the specifics of what happened afterwards but I sure the above could of only helped the situation.

Edited by cadete

The 'dipshits' you're referring to were actually on their way back to the pub/home before they were attacked by a group of Victory fans who had sat through 90 minutes of our game with the sole intention of jumping them after the match.

fuck what is wrong with people honestly. Should boot all these rejects out of the country :droy:

What are these cunts fighting for?

fuck what is wrong with people honestly. Should boot all these rejects out of the country :droy:

What are these cunts fighting for?

Surely they must have an appointment with their parole officer.

Alas I have squandered my likes. 

These guys are why I support City.  I don't want to have (and I don't want my family to have) anything to do with a club that has scum like that hanging around.  

• Like 2

obviously don't have jobs to go to the next day

They do, they're just the kind of jobs that you can rock up with your face kicked in and no one will give a fuck.

Can't wait until robots takeover these cunts jobs and they have to live off of the scraps our tax money gives them.

Edited by Tesla

robots will never replace tradies

Don't know why you assume I'm talking about tradies, that actually requires knowing a trade which is a skill, let's not flatter these lads.

As for the robots, it depends on the trade. Some trades are nothing more than a process which is certainly where robots excel and those jobs are at high risk, other trades require a bit more creativity and are safer. Either way, 'never' is a long time.

Will be played Wednesday October 21 at 6.30pm (9.30pm AEST)

So just after we smash the tards in the 1st derby we then fly to perth to book a spot in the final then follow that up with smashing the mariners on sunday at home. 3 big wins in a week, but then again.......