Melbourne Football

Jamie Maclaren

kingofhearts

With the rumours swirling we're going to sign this guy thought i'd create a thread for him.

With him,Gamerio and also rumoured re-signing novillo up front, suddenly our striker options have gone from no one to too many. The biggest question to ask is though, is their any room left for Kennedy if these 3 stay healthy?

Highly doubt he'll be here next season. Definitely not worth his own thread.

Yeah good thing we have the Andrea Pirlo thread, a much more realistic option right there.......

Theres been more then enough talk/rumours on here about him to more then enough justify a thread for him.

Edited by kingofhearts

Absolutely.

That's what I thought the 'Transfer Talk' thread is for...

Not as ridiculous as creating a pirlo thread and people believing he would make his way down to Australia, let alone as our marquee.

Edited by drewmelbcity

Absolutely.

That's what I thought the 'Transfer Talk' thread is for...

Not as ridiculous as creating a pirlo thread and people believing he would make his way down to Australia, let alone as our marquee.

Given that he bought a flat on Manhattan just months ago..

"As far as my future is concerned, I don't have any immediate plans, but I would like to wish the club the best of luck in the forthcoming campaign" 

With Kennedy gone, the smart thing to do would be to pull out all stops to sign Maclaren. The Heart/City thing to do would be to find some two bit cripple. Put money on second option  :P

Shirley the only way the tards can afford him is as Aussie marquee. Then the question arises how they'll fit him in on the field. The guy wants to be striker. They going to drop Berisha? If they drop Barbarouses to the bench why would they re-sign Thompson? You do that and you've weakened your midfield (Milligan out) and now have 3 disgruntled forwards.

makes more sense if he is coming here.

Shirley the only way the tards can afford him is as Aussie marquee. Then the question arises how they'll fit him in on the field. The guy wants to be striker. They going to drop Berisha? If they drop Barbarouses to the bench why would they re-sign Thompson? You do that and you've weakened your midfield (Milligan out) and now have 3 disgruntled forwards.

makes more sense if he is coming here.

It makes more sense but the pessimism in me says the visitors are going to have their way.