Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

TTDIM: Having a new bitch where you have to sacrifice that she isn't the best looking but is chill as fuck and isn't a head-do. Fells good man.

I know the feeling even though I would def say my new Girlfriend is not worse looking than my old one (Albeit very different in her look).

I feel like I have traded in a AU II XR6 Turbo that made a of noise, had cool lights and a spoiler but with a real shit engine that always fucked up due to the idiot before me treating it like shit... for a BA II Fairmont that still looks fucken good, has better features inside and has an engine that just fucken works.

No such thing as an AU Turbo.

TTDIM: Having a new bitch where you have to sacrifice that she isn't the best looking but is chill as fuck and isn't a head-do. Fells good man.

I know the feeling even though I would def say my new Girlfriend is not worse looking than my old one (Albeit very different in her look).

I feel like I have traded in a AU II XR6 Turbo that made a of noise, had cool lights and a spoiler but with a real shit engine that always fucked up due to the idiot before me treating it like shit... for a BA II Fairmont that still looks fucken good, has better features inside and has an engine that just fucken works.

You're alive!

Fine just make it a AU 1 XR8 then (And may as well chuck in a Double Spoiler - Remember that feature how you could get an extra black spoiler for some reason) and also make it that it was one of the first AU XR8's of the production line - I am sure one of those had plenty of problems to make the situation comparable to you know who.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

TTDIM: The weekends where there is so much sport crammed in i'm lucky to leave my couch when i can pick between a-league, NRL and Afl <3

Do you get really pissed of win your team loses? And enjoy beer showers when your teams wins?

• Like 3

TTDIM: This whole Madonna-Drake thing showing how retarded our society has become. If the genders were reversed society would basically collapse and we wouldn't hear anything but "rape culture" for months. But because they aren't, it's all just a big joke or people are being 'ageist' against Madonna if they criticise her. Couldn't make this shit up.

• Like 3

TTDIM: This whole Madonna-Drake thing showing how retarded our society has become. If the genders were reversed society would basically collapse and we wouldn't hear anything but "rape culture" for months. But because they aren't, it's all just a big joke or people are being 'ageist' against Madonna if they criticise her. Couldn't make this shit up.

Coachella has been the gift that keeps on giving. Apparently Fitzy had a fight with Beiber, doesn't beebz know he was #4 pick in the '98 draft?!

He didnt have a fight, Fitzy was walking along with his head buried in his phone and just happened to walk straight towards the Beiber entourage. Beiber tried to stiff arm Fitzy, to which he is like, who the fuck are you and kept walking, nekkminit a bouncer grabs Fitzy by the backpack and slings him into a chain link fence.

• Like 1

He didnt have a fight, Fitzy was walking along with his head buried in his phone and just happened to walk straight towards the Beiber entourage. Beiber tried to stiff arm Fitzy, to which he is like, who the fuck are you and kept walking, nekkminit a bouncer grabs Fitzy by the backpack and slings him into a chain link fence.

Better explination than my gf gave me :up:

Better explination than my gf gave me :up:

Well I was there and saw the whole thing.

• Like 3

TTDIM: When you're walking home at night in Thornbury and a guy that seems as though he might be a rapist actually turns out to be a Melbourne City fan

Shoutout to Jared (whichever of the million ways you can spell it), thanks for not raping, stabbing or mugging me and thank you for sharing my sentiments on why John Aloisi is the world's biggest flog

• Like 2

TTDIM: the 'Others' folder for your FB messages. Got this gem sent to me a while back..

you bust ass virgin thats what you are

10615544_890852284278228_576563542987778
fred perrryyy m8 hahahaha such a virgin

also....you post a photo of me when im at a party, you only got photos of yourself...definitely a virgin mate, come to where i live and ill hook you up with some pink

hahaha DEFINITELY a virgin...your a fat cunt arent ya mate, im sooo "butthurt" by you posting a photo of me to the point im sending you spam...keen for some banter, its always decent giving a fat cunt banter

i wore fred perry when i couldnt dress myself lad, fred perry?? hahahahaha

so i suggest next time you try and embarrass someone your own hands are clean you pure mess, you look like a dirty cunt, youve never hard a bird and dont bother try and lie! and if you try play the same card with me ill just easily prove you wrong, cuz you dont even know what a pussy smells like....and your also a little 1996 faggot
  • Like 1

TTDIM: clips vs spurs game 7

Wow.

Long time Spurs fan, knew we would lose, we always struggle to defend titles. Got Clippers @ $19 to win the Championship, think it's either them or Cavs/Warriors now who can win it. Need CP3 to get up but.

Cavs no chance now that Love got hurt IMO. No ones stopping Golden state unless they get injured. Was a great series though.

TTDIM: When leftards get a reality check.

“From a personal perspective, when we interviewed (Ed) Miliband we thought: ‘Oh my God, we can probably influence the outcome of an election,’” Brand said.

“Now I think: ‘You can’t influence the outcome of an election’.

Edited by Tesla

TTDIM; the fal out from the NT pelting other tards from the upper levels last night. We might have lost but watching the visitors all turn on each other is great.

What a disgraceful bunch of bonobos. Deadset grown fucking men throwing bottles at children. Very very happy to be a Melb City supporter.

TTDIM; the fal out from the NT pelting other tards from the upper levels last night. We might have lost but watching the visitors all turn on each other is great.

Think there might be a few guys directly surrounding me who will be in a bit of trouble for pelting bottles at that victory dickhead on L2 after the 3rd goal. 

Think there might be a few guys directly surrounding me who will be in a bit of trouble for pelting bottles at that victory dickhead on L2 after the 3rd goal.

can confirm, was not me.

my beer was too valuable.

Listening to the abuse being dished out by a drug fiend at Western hospital emergency. Friendly nurse walks in and asks how he is, his response "FUCK YOU YA FUCKING FAT MOLE FUCK" Then a few moments later "FUCK YOU TOO YOU FUCKING BLACK CUNT " echoing through the whole hospital.

Gave me an idea on where we can make cuts to the public health system.

Edited by hedaik

Listening to the abuse being dished out by a drug fiend at Western hospital emergency. Friendly nurse walks in and asks how he is, his response "FUCK YOU YA FUCKING FAT MOLE FUCK" Then a few moments later "FUCK YOU TOO YOU FUCKING BLACK CUNT " echoing through the whole hospital.

Guessing you mean the Footscray one (they are all called 'Western Health' or w/e), but every time I've been to the Sunshine one it's the same story.

Always someone looking for fucking attention, bitches just collapsing in the middle of the emergency room or cunts walking in bleeding all over the floor making a scene. Fuck off, just let me wait my turn in peace.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

Guessing you mean the Footscray one (they are all called 'Western Health' or w/e), but every time I've been to the Sunshine one it's the same story.

Always someone looking for fucking attention, bitches just collapsing in the middle of the emergency room or cunts walking in bleeding all over the floor making a scene. Fuck off, just let me wait my turn in peace.

Yeah Footscray. Sounds like we should have gone to Sunshine though from what the staff have said.

(what have I done wrong in life to have footscray and sunshine as my two nearest points of care)