Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

• 2 weeks later...

TTDIM: Nick Kyrgios' sister.

TTIM: Nick Kyrgios.

Maybe if Tomic wore fluro, had shit slits in his hair, broke racquets, abused the crowd and had 'swag' he would get crowd support down here. Actually wait, if he did any of those things he would be labelled a flog and a disgrace. Pewtch.

TTDIM: Tomic has been in great form recently, guiding Australia into the next Davis Cup round, also looking like he will go into the QF of one of the most prestigious torunaments outside the 4 Grand Slams and should be in the Top 25 come Wimbledon. Would be all over the news if it was Kyrgios tbh.

TTDIM: New fast and furious movie soon. Only shit cunts dont like fast & furious. Proven fact, according to the regression analyses I just did.

TTIM - Dwayne The Rock Johnson. No one cares about your real name brah your the fucking Rock.. I fucking hate this cunt now trying to have the best of both worlds. You broke Kafaybe Dwayne and now your fucking dead to me.

TTDIM: New fast and furious movie soon. Only shit cunts dont like fast & furious. Proven fact, according to the regression analyses I just did.

Adding Statham to the cast can only make it even better. More excited by Iggy Azalea making an appearance :up: Edited by Tesla

Adding Statham to the cast can only make it even better. More excited by Iggy Azalea making an appearance :up:

She was pretty good in White Chicks...

• Like 3

Would love to discover the average IQ of people who enjoy that series.

Same kind of people who love the Transformer movies and continue to watch whatever superhero film that gets cranked out each month.

• Like 3

Same kind of people who love the Transformer movies and continue to watch whatever superhero film that gets cranked out each month.

I reckon if a Blockbuster Video exists near you (I doubt one does) I reckon they would actually be able to provide that Data for you.

I remember I once went into in Perth because my normal Independent Video Store was not open yet in like say 2003 and asked if they had Animal House... and the bloke behind the counter laughed at me (And my taste in John Belushi films) and then said if a Video/DVD wasn't hired out in three years they simply threw it out as company policy.

He then told me that he had to go out and buy Terminator One because they had turfed their older copy due to the policy and when Terminator Three had been announced that their had been a big demand from their customers to see the original.

Now I understand why Animal House would not survive such a rule in such an establishment (It would have been gone by at least 1986) but what I did not get is how a Blockbuster Video which prided itself on having 20 copies of every latest Action Film actually had a client base who was dumb that not one person even bothered hiring one of the best and most genre defining Action Films of all time in a whole three years.

Edited by cadete

Well given that I have the highest IQ on this forum (if anyone doubts this, I'm more than happy to do the IQ test if you pay for it), it's looking pretty good.

Well given that I have the highest IQ on this forum (if anyone doubts this, I'm more than happy to do the IQ test if you pay for it), it's looking pretty good.

You're wog m8, as soon as cars and NOS are involved, all intelligence is thrown out the window. It's alright, I understand that you can't help it.

I could understand getting excited about the glorious European masterrace engineering feats we see in supercars, but frothing over a toy box with a sub and a self installed turbo in it is just embarrassing.

Then you also have to factor in the movie itself, with it's pathetic plot and horrible 'acting', and the whole thing is just sad. What's the lame gangsta storyline this time, more smuggling from mexico? Or has a member been killed by a rival gang and now they need to get revenge?

I'm sure they drive a car under a truck somewhere in the film though! :up: :up:

• Like 2

TTIM - Dwayne The Rock Johnson. No one cares about your real name brah your the fucking Rock.. I fucking hate this cunt now trying to have the best of both worlds. You broke Kafaybe Dwayne and now your fucking dead to me.Who cares that he left? Reigns puts Rock to shame on the mic anyway!

Same kind of people who love the Transformer movies and continue to watch whatever superhero film that gets cranked out each month. Well given that I have the highest IQ on this forum (if anyone doubts this, I'm more than happy to do the IQ test if you pay for it), it's looking pretty good.Game on.

I'm a member of Mensa motherfucker.

Let me start.

1+1=?

Balls in your court Tesla.

Edited by sheepdog

You're wog m8, as soon as cars and NOS are involved, all intelligence is thrown out the window. It's alright, I understand that you can't help it.

I could understand getting excited about the glorious European masterrace engineering feats we see in supercars, but frothing over a toy box with a sub and a self installed turbo in it is just embarrassing.

Then you also have to factor in the movie itself, with it's pathetic plot and horrible 'acting', and the whole thing is just sad. What's the lame gangsta storyline this time, more smuggling from mexico? Or has a member been killed by a rival gang and now they need to get revenge?

I don't think anyone is suggesting these movies are critically acclaimed masterpieces. But sometimes you just want to see some cars, explosions, hip hop music, half naked women, and plain ridiculous shit like cars flying through tiny gaps etc.

Given that cunts openly post on here about watching shit like the real housewives of Melbourne, I really don't think Fast & Furious is at the top of the list of entertainment choices that should be questioned.

I don't think anyone is suggesting these movies are critically acclaimed masterpieces. But sometimes you just want to see some cars, explosions, hip hop music, half naked women, and plain ridiculous shit like cars flying through tiny gaps etc.

Given that cunts openly post on here about watching shit like the real housewives of Melbourne, I really don't think Fast & Furious is at the top of the list of entertainment choices that should be questioned.

I have explained this before but you have three types of TV/Films...

1. Really Good Shit  - HBO stuff, Scorsese, Good Docos ETC

2. Shit - CSI, The Mentalist, Most Superhero Films ETC

3. Really Shit - Reality TV, Soaps ETC

The shit I watch is either Good because I know its Really Good or it Shit because its Really shit... Fast and Furious is just plain Shit and therefore unwatchable.

Edited by cadete

Wonder if anyone gets amnesia this time around.

I have explained this before but you have three types of TV/Films...

1. Really Good Shit  - HBO stuff, Scorsese, Good Docos ETC

2. Shit - CSI, The Mentalist, Most Superhero Films ETC

3. Really Shit - Reality TV, Soaps ETC

The shit I watch is either Good because I know its Really Good or it Shit because its Really shit... Fast and Furious is just plain Shit and therefore unwatchable.

Good thing film and TV taste is subjective

TTIM - Dwayne The Rock Johnson. No one cares about your real name brah your the fucking Rock.. I fucking hate this cunt now trying to have the best of both worlds. You broke Kafaybe Dwayne and now your fucking dead to me.Who cares that he left? Reigns puts Rock to shame on the mic anyway!

Nope.

• Like 1

TTIM - Dwayne The Rock Johnson. No one cares about your real name brah your the fucking Rock.. I fucking hate this cunt now trying to have the best of both worlds. You broke Kafaybe Dwayne and now your fucking dead to me.Who cares that he left? Reigns puts Rock to shame on the mic anyway! Nope. reiGns is a jobber on the mic. No charisma.

TTIM - Dwayne The Rock Johnson. No one cares about your real name brah your the fucking Rock.. I fucking hate this cunt now trying to have the best of both worlds. You broke Kafaybe Dwayne and now your fucking dead to me.Who cares that he left? Reigns puts Rock to shame on the mic anyway!Nope.reiGns is a jobber on the mic. No charisma.

Would love to see Brock stiff him for a bit during the biggest event of the year. I'm thinking either Reigns wins via Heyman turning or wins cleanly then Rollins comes and cashes in after Brock gives him a few F5's.

Do you have a really high IQ as well cadete?

I dont know...

The last time I was tested for that was when we a did a fair bit of it at school which was 15 years ago, which would usually lead to the school then informing my parents that I was really under performing marks wise due to my test results.

So I guess it was higher than most because my marks weren't brilliant but they weren't terrible either and got my into the University Course I always intnended to do,

Same kind of people who love the Transformer movies and continue to watch whatever superhero film that gets cranked out each month. Well given that I have the highest IQ on this forum (if anyone doubts this, I'm more than happy to do the IQ test if you pay for it), it's looking pretty good.Game on.

Let me start.

1+1=?

Balls in your court Tesla.

Actually wouldn't surprise me if you were a member of Mensa (that doesn't mean I believe you though, cause I don't).

• Like 1

TTIM - Dwayne The Rock Johnson. No one cares about your real name brah your the fucking Rock.. I fucking hate this cunt now trying to have the best of both worlds. You broke Kafaybe Dwayne and now your fucking dead to me.Who cares that he left? Reigns puts Rock to shame on the mic anyway!Nope.reiGns is a jobber on the mic. No charisma. Would love to see Brock stiff him for a bit during the biggest event of the year. I'm thinking either Reigns wins via Heyman turning or wins cleanly then Rollins comes and cashes in after Brock gives him a few F5's.

Brock has been playin uFc & wWe against each other for more cash, plus he had a big fight with viNce the other day & was spotted cage side at a uFc event the other day.. I think him winning depends on his contract situation. i think he stays with wwe and wins at WM.

Going back to uFc is probably bullshit. One of my friends always says the shoot is the new work..

TTIM - Dwayne The Rock Johnson. No one cares about your real name brah your the fucking Rock.. I fucking hate this cunt now trying to have the best of both worlds. You broke Kafaybe Dwayne and now your fucking dead to me.Who cares that he left? Reigns puts Rock to shame on the mic anyway!Nope.reiGns is a jobber on the mic. No charisma.Wow! Sarcasm dectection ability = 0. How could either of you think I actually believed that to be true?! Edited by hakz7
  • Like 1

Same kind of people who love the Transformer movies and continue to watch whatever superhero film that gets cranked out each month.Well given that I have the highest IQ on this forum (if anyone doubts this, I'm more than happy to do the IQ test if you pay for it), it's looking pretty good.Game on.

Let me start.

1+1=?

Balls in your court Tesla. Actually wouldn't surprise me if you were a member of Mensa (that doesn't mean I believe you though, cause I don't). I have been offered to sit the test to join but fuck that.

Please attempt to answer my question now, 1+1=?