Melbourne Football

WSW v Melbourne City FC - Wednesday 11th March 2015

n i k o

I honestly hope someone goes in and rips into Chapman, he has put himself above the team by throwing a tantrum

But no one will

I wonder how many on here will too. Shudder to think what would be said if Kisnorbo had managed that penalty/red card combo.

There are no words left to describe this football club. I get that Chapman fucked up and that he probably cost us a point or three, but to surrender a lead TWICE, when sixth spot is up for grabs and the season is on the line, after getting treated like kings for the past year, with a list of players that most clubs would be happy to sign, is just pathetic.

This really is a joke of a club at the moment. It has been for the past five years. The acceptance of losing, and of mediocrity, permeates every facet of this bloody football club, it'll be a wonder if there ever comes a time when a City fan can honestly say, 'I expect to win this match of football.'

• Like 2

dont know where to fucking start.

empathy for JVS in that there were a few brain explosions that ensured WSW were able to come from behind twice to then win.

then again, we have done that this season (the tards round 3) so where the fuck is the team dynamic to show resilience.

complete lack of outlets going forward = loss of transition

no real accountability defensively other than Velaphi (more later)

good first 30 (as always) but cant play fucking 90

expectation that we should put up with this shite week on week despite no obvious decisions made to change the shit (even if the decision is token so we at least see the change)

on another note, fuck Velaphi does well for this club.  some kent out there needs to find a way to fuck that Redmayne kent right off - one way or another.  6 months at the club and has shown fucking much of a kent Redmayne is. 

Edited by jw1739

must say I thought Mooy was fucking outstanding tonight. Mate, you don't need to play for such a shit club that doesn't recognize your efforts. Bigger things to come, hold your head up high son.

Geez, his interview was a worry though. I've got no idea what his personality was like before he came down here, but he sounded like he's had the soul beaten out of him this season.

Fuck this! I was gonna skip my mother in law's 60th to go to the game Saturday night, but now I'm thinking I'd rather go to that and be served gyros and dolmades than go to AAMI park and be served this shit again!

What's wrong with gyros and dolmades

Nothing, I love it - going to my mother-in-law's 60th is a different story, but right now I'd rather go that than be served shit football. Katalaves?

Thanks mooy. You're a legend

Thanks tando you saved our ass a lot da about the 3rd you saved enough prior

The rest. Wow. Wtf.

Novillo can hold his head up too.

I think he wants to do a runner as well just like Villa did. Why would he tarnish his reputation playing with muppets!