Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE

silverdust

There are still a few on the rack -  all sizes. I just bought 2

The home kit was that cheap? From where?

was there about an hour ago, they had about 30 away jerseys and about 10 home jerseys. No medium left in home jerseys.

Any smalls left in the home jerseys?

Edited by Tony999

I raided South Wharf Nike yesterday for 5 jerseys at $30 each. But they had no home smalls. Had a few XL homes left and every size of away left around 12 in total. Spoke to a bloke that worked there and said they were hoping to get another shipment in this week. Anyone got a good reason why they're turfing them for $30 each?

I raided South Wharf Nike yesterday for 5 jerseys at $30 each. But they had no home smalls. Had a few XL homes left and every size of away left around 12 in total. Spoke to a bloke that worked there and said they were hoping to get another shipment in this week. Anyone got a good reason why they're turfing them for $30 each?

relaxed child labour laws

• Like 6

usually in retail that means that there is something new comming 

It's coming! All sky blue that is.

I bought a couple home jerseys yesterday for $30. The guys said they will get a new batch very soon as they put forward the order this week. The guys said the jerseys are very popular and needed to replenish stock. Crap thing is there are no smalls. He said they received very few smalls and doubt they will be replenished with smalls. However the smalls are bigger then your average small. I bought an XS so I might have to stretch it out a little..

Edited by Tony999

It's coming! All sky blue that is.

I bought a couple home jerseys yesterday for $30. The guys said they will get a new batch very soon as they put forward the order this week. The guys said the jerseys are very popular and needed to replenish stock. Crap thing is there are no smalls. He said they received very few smalls and doubt they will be replenished with smalls. However the smalls are bigger then your average small. I bought an XS so I might have to stretch it out a little..

All sky blue home jersey for this year?

Does anyone know where to get the names and numbers printed after you have bought your jerseys? I was told once that you can send it back to MCFC's merch area and get them done but have emailed them twice with no luck.. tempted to go elsewhere if possible.. ??

I think the football store in Richmond on the corner of Swan and Church can do them, but only the white (i.e. away shirts only for City). I'm guessing you need to go through the club for the home names and numbers.

yes finally, I'm sorry but the white kit is silly and even more so the chant come on you boys in white!?!?!

I thought it was "Come on you City boys"

Went to the South Warf Nike outlet today, they have all but XS home and away 14/15 kits, with quite a few in each size, for $30.

I just called now and they have all sizes apart from smalls. They had smalls when you went?