Melbourne Football

New Active Support Group Discussion

Embee

Obviously just brain storming a few ideas so there's obviously gonna be some cheesy names but here's a few:

- Yarra End Army/Crew/Ultras/Boys

- Red White (Blue) Crew/Ultras

- Red White Fanatics (AZ Alkmaar)

- Heart Ultras

- Simply "The Hearts"

- Hearts of Melbourne (Already mentioned I think)

- South (End) Crew

Not sure if the use of "ultras" will bide well but anyway, just some suggestions.

Regardless of name or location, am willing to contribute services (within reason) but don't have enough spare time to be part of a new committee/core.

Happy (as always) to contribute two sticks, flags and be involved with tifo.

Am away for Monday so will have to miss the meeting but would appreciate being across it somehow.

• Like 2

Obviously just brain storming a few ideas so there's obviously gonna be some cheesy names but here's a few:

- Yarra End Army/Crew/Ultras/Boys

- Red White (Blue) Crew/Ultras

- Red White Fanatics (AZ Alkmaar)

- Heart Ultras

- Simply "The Hearts"

- Hearts of Melbourne (Already mentioned I think)

- South (End) Crew

Not sure if the use of "ultras" will bide well but anyway, just some suggestions.

I actually think ' the hearts' is perfect

This is only my opinion but every time I see crew or ultras in a name I immediately cringe

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 3

Something simple like The Hearts would be perfect I think. Don't need to get too tacky, and we don't need to look too far when we have four years of memories and passion to draw upon.

Just the singular, IMO, would do it. "The Heart." Embodies everything, especially our heritage, which has a special meaning for all of us whatever our position on embracing the changes.

• Like 1

The heart .... I like it "seconded"

Next item of business ? 

Talk to Munn and Co and get some of the clubs new money to start the season with a massive tifo....  "We are Back and Passionate" or something way better than that

Next item of business ?

Talk to Munn and Co and get some of the clubs new money to start the season with a massive tifo.... "We are Back and Passionate" or something way better than that

FFS, do not do this.

Have some self respect and don't become a club whore.

• Like 3

Next item of business ?

Talk to Munn and Co and get some of the clubs new money to start the season with a massive tifo.... "We are Back and Passionate" or something way better than that

FFS, do not do this.

What the fark are you talking about.

What is wrong with working with the club. Aren't we all one. Rebelling has worked so well for victory..

The hearts, the melbourne hearts or city hearts sounds great.

As much as i dont agree that yarraside be scrapped completely, i respect the decision made by the core and understand why. Wouldve liked to have kept the name yarraside as its a pretty damn good name, and would serve as a memory of where the club came from.

I think if we included the word "heart" or "hearts" in the new name it wouls pay homage to what we where before city owned us and help us to never forget where we came from.

Next item of business ?

FFS, do not do this.

What the fark are you talking about.

What is wrong with working with the club. Aren't we all one. Rebelling has worked so well for victory..

There is a difference between working with the club and using club money for tifo, etc.

• Like 2